Become a Patron!

Need a new rda...Help....

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Big Dripper and a omega rda. I believe they are old technology. What would a good upgrade be? I looking for some serious clouds. Thanks.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They now have a Mutation X V4 with a wide throat that seems to be geared toward cloud chasing.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotta vouch for the doge v2.

ChooChooTrain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just throwing out the Cigreen X nice deck and wide bore tip also inexpensive and vapes very nice.

ryan_crable

Member For 5 Years
The troll is nice. I have been happy with it so far. Deep juice well, positive block has two holes for easier dual coil builds.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The clt v2 is pretty good I use mine daily, same with the mutation x v2, both have the dual positive post. For tripost I've used the tugboat and date I even say a igo-w with the airholes drilled out

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, was I right on the rda that I have now? As being old technology.

Yes and no...it is an old atty...but in the vape world that could mean last week the way things come flying out of China these days... Yes, it's an old design. it's been around for over a year and it's not the easiest atty to build because of the way the wall of the well comes up to double as the airflow. That being said...their is much older like the Igo-L and I still like to use that for testing flavors. Almost any of the atty's listed above are going to give you more air and bigger clouds if you build them right. I am partial to the Mutation X V3 but you've been given several good choices to look at some pics, watch a couple vids and decide what would be best for your needs :)

Rayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just about any Doge, a Tugboat v2, Kennedy, Mephisto, or Dark Horse are all solid from my experience.

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been really pleased with my MutationX-V2, it also came with a widebore DT and a standard DT adaptor.
1997406-1.jpg

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mephisto is nice but if you get authentic, it's expensive.

A really good one that inexpensive is the troll rda with chuff cap.. It's about $30 and the chuff cap is $3-$5 (it's not included with the troll

The troll is super easy to build on, has double positive posts, deep juice well, can run in single or dual coil and it's cheap, especially for an authentic

VU Sponsors