Become a Patron!

Need a new one..

Nicholas J.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure if I'm in the right place, I have a mod with a 510. I need a new atomizer. I want something that obviously works with my mod and something that I dont have to drip every five minutes, something with a tank. But I also want good clouds/flavor. Please let me know. Thanks.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of mod? Variable wattage?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Not sure if I'm in the right place, I have a mod with a 510. I need a new atomizer. I want something that obviously works with my mod and something that I dont have to drip every five minutes, something with a tank. But I also want good clouds/flavor. Please let me know. Thanks.
Hey Nicholas for starters can you tell us what mod you have. That way we can best match up an appropriate tank for you

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I second the Sub Tanks.

I would go with the Subtank plus if you are parking the Sigelei under it.

I recommend the full sized one as they go though liquid really fast and you Sigelei 100 will look good with that tank on top.

BTW, get some vape bands to put on the glass tank part. They are fragile.

Nicholas J.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great thanks to both of you. I don't know much about box mods, what settings you guys recommend? I have a mech mod right now but I wanted to get the Sigelei. Thanks!

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great thanks to both of you. I don't know much about box mods, what settings you guys recommend? I have a mech mod right now but I wanted to get the Sigelei. Thanks!
Start out at a low wattage and then work your way up to the vape that feels just right.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Sig 100 and love it, though it's kind of old tech now as the 100+ and 150 have been out quite some time...

On the tank question, I've had great luck with both the Kanger Subtanks and the Horizon Arctic - there are lots of other new sub-ohm clearomizers out there, many with great reviews. Check out the "Subtank Wars" thread floating around here somewhere for a pretty good round-up on a whole bunch of options...

smoke free vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried Atlantis sub tanks? It might connect with your Sigelei mod.

VU Sponsors