Become a Patron!

Need a new Atomizer

I am currently running an igo w with duel parallel coils. I would really like to upgrade to a better RDA but I am not sure what to upgrade to. Any suggestions?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tobh, darkhorse, or little boy.
You have a solid foundation atty so it carries over really well to the others.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The TOBH's basic design seems to be the foundation of many current offerings. I love my TOBH V2. At this point it's almost old school. :)
Really, there are so many options you should decide what basic features you want and look for atty's that have them or list those features here so others can help you find options with those features. Otherwise we're just taking shots in the dark recommending stuff.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Depending on what kind of airflow you like, either the TOBH V2 or Mutation X V3. With the Mutation X, you can open the airflow real wide, or even close it to less than the airflow on the TOBH. In addition, it's a real good original for a low cost. I got mine here http://www.vapordna.com/Project-Sub-Ohm-Mutation-X-RDA-V3-by-Indulgence-p/psox04.htm
The Dark Horse is more for cloud chasing than for flavor.

Another option, if you have the igo-w5, is the crest cap, with which you can control the airflow as well. My igo-w5 was just laying around, until I got the crest cap. Now I can actually use that thing.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback and help so far. I'm fairly new to all of this stuff so I'm not sure what I even want yet. I'd like to be able to blow good sized clouds and smoke tricks while retaining some flavor.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You should go watch some youtube rda reviews. Try Rip Trippers. He's reviewed many rda's, goes over them really well and uses a good camera. Many people don't agree with his opinions, but it's still a good place to become familiar with the more popular options. You need to get this ball rolling yourself.

You should go watch some youtube rda reviews. Try Rip Trippers. He's reviewed many rda's, goes over them really well and uses a good camera. Many people don't agree with his opinions, but it's still a good place to become familiar with the more popular options. You need to get this ball rolling yourself.
ya, Rip trippers, agree

VU Sponsors