Become a Patron!

Need a good pod for on the go vape

NoobVape

Member For 1 Year
Hi. Sorry if I'm in the wrong place but I didn't see one for stealth/pod systems.

I'm looking for a good pod system (I think that's what they are called) that you can pour your own liquid in. I'm assuming pouring your own liquid is cheaper than buying the pre filled pods.

I've seen a few so far I'll list them. Mi Pod, Smok Badge, Suorin Drop, Suorin Air. I know there are lots of others though just don't have any experience with them. The only one I've tried is my friends Suorin Air. One guy on youtube just told me to check out his review of the Zoor but if not then the Mi Pod is the way to go.

Hmm actually I think I just found out these things are called MTL Vapes?

Anyway, I'd spend as much as $50 for a good one. I'd like to spend less on the replacement pods but will spend more in order to use a good pod system if that makes sense.

I'm also not 100% sure what liquid I'm supposed to use for these. I believe it's the salt based liquids?

If it's the salt based liquids then I could use some recommendations for good juices too. I like dessert flavors but I seem to get vape tongue from them quickly so I've been trying to stay away from those.

sorry I'm a such a noob :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi. Sorry if I'm in the wrong place but I didn't see one for stealth/pod systems.

I'm looking for a good pod system (I think that's what they are called) that you can pour your own liquid in. I'm assuming pouring your own liquid is cheaper than buying the pre filled pods.

I've seen a few so far I'll list them. Mi Pod, Smok Badge, Suorin Drop, Suorin Air. I know there are lots of others though just don't have any experience with them. The only one I've tried is my friends Suorin Air. One guy on youtube just told me to check out his review of the Zoor but if not then the Mi Pod is the way to go.

Hmm actually I think I just found out these things are called MTL Vapes?

Anyway, I'd spend as much as $50 for a good one. I'd like to spend less on the replacement pods but will spend more in order to use a good pod system if that makes sense.

I'm also not 100% sure what liquid I'm supposed to use for these. I believe it's the salt based liquids?

If it's the salt based liquids then I could use some recommendations for good juices too. I like dessert flavors but I seem to get vape tongue from them quickly so I've been trying to stay away from those.

sorry I'm a such a noob :)
I've got a juul a sourin air and an eleaf Icare. The juul is most like a cigarette. The sourin air is a little more loose than the juul and Icare is right with the sourin air. Juul pods are 14 at a local smoke shop of all places. I've got nic salts in the sourin and Icare. One is 50mg nicotine the other is 45mg. The brazz is blue raspberry the other I forgot but it's pretty good.
de7bb14ffeda9a0e8d1db46dc4283903.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

NoobVape

Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the replies guys. I want to start with an MTL instead of the pre filled stuff like JUUL because I think it will be a lot cheaper that way although I may be wrong.

I vape 3MG juice for the regular stuff but I chain vape a lot sometimes. I have two tanks, Cloud Beast and X-baby beast. I like the X-baby because it seems to give me better airflow and I vape it at around 50 watts vs the cloud beast at around 100 watts. When I first started I wanted huge clouds lol. It's still fun but for regular use I now prefer a nice hit with good flavor. How much nicotine do you think I should get for the salt juices?

One last thing I forgot to mention is that I inhale directly into lungs, no idea how mouth to lung works lol. Not sure if that matters or not.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the replies guys. I want to start with an MTL instead of the pre filled stuff like JUUL because I think it will be a lot cheaper that way although I may be wrong.

I vape 3MG juice for the regular stuff but I chain vape a lot sometimes. I have two tanks, Cloud Beast and X-baby beast. I like the X-baby because it seems to give me better airflow and I vape it at around 50 watts vs the cloud beast at around 100 watts. When I first started I wanted huge clouds lol. It's still fun but for regular use I now prefer a nice hit with good flavor. How much nicotine do you think I should get for the salt juices?

One last thing I forgot to mention is that I inhale directly into lungs, no idea how mouth to lung works lol. Not sure if that matters or not.
I vape a 3mg daily also. I use the 45mg more. But the lowest I think I've seen commercially is 30mg. But if you diy you can go much lower. Have to vape a lot less.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have an Aspire Breeze... Works well... does the job and is stealth.

It is by no means the best... but I liked it used coils... I liked that it was small... I liked that it was only $12... I liked the fact if I broke it, it was $12... I liked the fact if I lost it, it was $12 lol

I use it with some 24mg DIY Nic-Salts...

Its not a flavor machine, but it fit the bill for what I wanted it for... give me nic, be stealthy, be cheap.

Otherwise I use my normal mods at 3mg.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My experience with POS Systems was short lived at first it was awesome then the POD's got hard to get and tripled in price. My Stealth On The Go pocketable system now is my first which is an iStick TC40W and a Nautilus Mini. Have not set off the Halon System in a Server Room yet~! Good luck

hardhead

Member For 3 Years
I have the Breeze 2; no complaints. Refillable, 1000mAh battery, replaceable atomizer, $24...

It's very stealth and delivers 35mg nic salts nicely.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hardhead

Member For 3 Years
It also has adjustable air flow, 3ml juice capacity, and 3 different atomizers to choose from.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It also has adjustable air flow, 3ml juice capacity, and 3 different atomizers to choose from.

Damn sounds like I need one of those too.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe look into the mi-one. Takes coils, 3.5ml, stealth, cheap... Can go from MTL to RDL.
Got mine on eBay couple months ago for ~$20
4ed37d059a4a17fc18ced8725451e434.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

[/quote]

They say everything is bigger in Texas so that MOD in your hand could look massive in someone else's hand~! :giggle:

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha, not my hand though. Pic stolen from random webpage :p
They say everything is bigger in Texas so that MOD in your hand could look massive in someone else's hand~! :giggle:[/QUOTE]

VU Sponsors