Become a Patron!

need a glass tank for a Halo Triton

Anyone know where I can get a glass tank for a Halo Triton? Halo only sells the hard plastic type and I am not sure about threads or If I can even use a glass tank.
Some of the juice I use will crack these plastic tanks.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh my 1st post here. Quit cigs 14 days ago. feeling great! Thanks

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Anyone know where I can get a glass tank for a Halo Triton? Halo only sells the hard plastic type and I am not sure about threads or If I can even use a glass tank.
Some of the juice I use will crack these plastic tanks.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh my 1st post here. Quit cigs 14 days ago. feeling great! Thanks

Ok guys please bear with me I'm a newbie. Just joined this forum and I see the info here is overwhelming, Its going to take me days to get up to speed. LOL
The Halo triton is a larger battery than the C6. Is "ego" the same as C6 and triton the "510"? I assume ego/510 are diameter thread sizes, is that right?
Since I am such a geek I see mods in my future.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Looking at the battery it seems it will take an ego style atomizer. If you look at the outside of the battery connector it has threads. Thats the "ego threading". The inside would be the 510 threading.

Looking at the battery it seems it will take an ego style atomizer. If you look at the outside of the battery connector it has threads. Thats the "ego threading". The inside would be the 510 threading.

got it, thank you only 9998 more threads to read lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The only glass tank we ever found to fit the Halo Triton battery is the one I listed above! There's a long thread over at the other place about this :) It does not fit a regular ego tank - the threading is 808D (and proprietary!).

Thanks yes I ordered the 2 of the aspire bvc tanks. along with my upgrade
Mini iStick Kit by Eleaf 10W
Melo Atomizer Kit by Eleaf
Melo Atomizer Coil Heads
iStick 50W by Eleaf

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, I picked one of these tanks up but it wouldn't thread to my triton battery. am I missing something?

Yes. It doesn't screw all the way down, but I have several that fit all three of my triton batteries! Maybe the one you got has funky threads?

Yes. It doesn't screw all the way down, but I have several that fit all three of my triton batteries! Maybe the one you got has funky threads?
ok thanks! I've got one of the smaller triton batteries, I'll give it another shot with the larger one I have coming in the mail.

VU Sponsors