Become a Patron!

Need a Daytona beach shop recommendation.

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm on vacation at Daytona beach for the week, and I'm wanting to try and check out some local shops in the area. I'm staying at the Wyndham on the coast. Any suggestions? Google and YP mostly just show tobacco shops :/

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went to a couple of places earlier today, one was an actual shop and the other was a head shop that sold vape gear on the side.

The first shop I went to was Atomized. The two dudes were really cool and helpful, and they had a decent clone selection. They also and something called "Pyro Wires", and they said it was another mixed alloy wire but not like kanthal and Gplat. I bought a 6ft bag of it and a couple of vape bands. The Pyro Wires I got are 22g, and they feel and behave EXACTLY like Gplat. I'm pretty sure it's just Gplat Elite repackaged and renamed. Vapes identical to it.

The second shop was a head shop that I can't even remember the name of. They had one little case with overpriced MVPs and a few mech clones, which to my surprise were really good quality. He had a copper nemy, big nasty, a panzer and a few others. The only juice he carried was Pirates, which I had actually heard of before but never tried. It's a 100% VG liquid. He was cool enough to let me drip some of each flavor onto my patriot and try them, which I wasn't expecting. Ended up buying a bottle from him as well.

I know this is long winded, but coming from someone who works at and helps manage a brick and mortar, I love checking out shops that are out of town and comparing prices while also seeing how other parts of the country treat vaping. I can tell who's in it strictly for the money, and then who's genuinely passionate about vaping. I'm gonna try to check out a few other shops around here this week including the one @TravisT suggested.

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Atomized rocks! I live in the same town as LJ's and dont think twice about the drive time to atomized when I want to hit up a good vape shop. Did you see the HUGE bore stillare 1 piece drip tip / top caps? I've been loving these things and havent seen them for sale anywhere else.

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did! I considered getting one but they were like $20 or something. Have you tried the pyro wire they sell?

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its worth every penny! I have a lot of mods and attys that I used to rotate, but hardly ever use after trying that topper on a one of my stillares. I'm heading up there later today to see if they have them in black for the big stillares ... if they do I'll probably pick up some of that wire to see what all the hype is about seeing as i cant find the red gplat anywhere.

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh, and if your up for a drive, e-cig depot in edgewater is a really cool shop too

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you ended up liking a specific shop could you please PM me the name and town so I can add them to our B&M directory?
Edited, didn't see the part where you said to PM you lol.

A good shop in Daytona is Vapor & Company. They're in the KMart shopping center at the corner of International Speedway Blvd. and Clyde Morris right accross from the hospital. Good selection of mods and juice.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you go to Embry-Riddle?

Graduated in 1992 myself and spent way to much time in the ER LOL at that hospital...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guess that makes the world even smaller for us LOL

Hope you are feeling better!

VU Sponsors