Become a Patron!

Need a 18650-compatible mod, <$30, with 1 or 2 watt increments

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys, any recommendations? At least 25 watts would be nice. The kbox, at least the old style, is not what I need right now as the increments are too big. This will need to feed an evod tank to a subtank.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
only thing i can think of is an istick,i did hear about a vendor selling the 7-22 for around 34 bucks a while back ..VJ posted it
Thats what I first thought but id love to get one that takes an external 18650 because i already have the kbox and got a $30 charger so i figured to get other mods that take that to get use out of it to justify the charger.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seigeli (I'm spelling that wrong) mini 30 watt

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ahm duh !! most of the ecig stuff comes from china ,but like i said china is not the only place that has them
I misread, my apologies

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ask and ya shall receive , you can also make your own out of pvc pipe :)

there are other places in the states that sell these too

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10003060/1235202-18650-to-26650-battery-converter

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10003060/1228900-18650-to-26650-battery-converter
exodus, thanks for your reply but Im not sure what the converters are for. Maybe my question was not phrased well. I am looking for a mod unit like the kbox from kanger, around that price range and that requires a separately purchased 18650 battery, because i already have the batteries and the charger. As opposed to say, an eleaf unit with battery built in. The kbox is great but id like a unit with smaller increments in wattage.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Focalecig.com has hana modz dna 30 clones for $38. Takes a single 18650 and adjusts in .1w increments.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@John C

I would go for the Segelei Mini 30 watt personally, you can find them many places for 35-40 bucks. Yes I know that is about ten dollars more than you're looking to spend but waiting for fast tech to ship an old 30 watt Cana clone or if you can find one somewhere else still isn't really any cheaper. I looked up the old Segelei 30 tube mod and it's getting hard to find with all the box mods on the market right now and they want twice as much for it as the Mini at the stores I did find it in stock.

30 watt mods are way more affordable now than they were a year ago, but sometimes you have to pay for the features you want...the Kbox is what it is and what it costs because of how basic it is. You might as well pay a few extra bucks than find something cheaper, who knows where and how long it will take to get to you, and then hate it and spend even more money on something else... Just my two cents worth bud. :) happy hunting and best of luck.

ps...the links above are for 18650 battery sleeves so you can use your 18650's in a mod like the 7/22 that normally takes the bigger 26650's...those are getting fairly cheap along with the 7/30's but buying the mod and the sleeve and you've pretty much paid for a Segelei mini just the same. :)

VU Sponsors