Become a Patron!

nebox flashing battery icon and no vape

Got my new nebox, installed fresh battery, set up the pre sets, push the fire button to vape....and no vape...all i see is the battery indicator flashing. HELP!

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Battery in the wrong way?
Battery fully charged?
Do you have a different battery to try?

Could be setup issues, like your watts or temp could be set too high. Don't remember anyone talking about this Nebox issue on VU yet. Might have to Google a bit.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the battery icon is flashing I would think it means the battery needs charging?

it only flashes when i hit the fire button to vape, otherwise, it show full charge
someone tells me i have the wrong battery type..i have the Ultrfire 18650 5000mAh 3.7 v

They tell me i need sony vtc, lg, or samsung 25r

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
it only flashes when i hit the fire button to vape, otherwise, it show full charge
someone tells me i have the wrong battery type..i have the Ultrfire 18650 5000mAh 3.7 v

If you have batteries with fire in the name you are wrong.

Throw them fuckers out before you get a BAD experience and do what amanda just told you.

Whoever told you the fire named bateries were good enough to use needs to be punched in the taint, then bludgeoned the fuck to death with said batteries in a sock.

LOL, got a new battery the samsung 25r, and life is good! No one told me the ultrafire would work for this, my lack of knowledge told me to buy that one. Thanks for the help!

Got my new nebox, installed fresh battery, set up the pre sets, push the fire button to vape....and no vape...all i see is the battery indicator flashing. HELP!

Drop the watts down to 30.9 and it will work just fine you dont need special batterys I damn sure aint using any I have a bunch if no names that work just fine. You will get the same vape and everything

I had the same problem, I tried 20 different things and on my own I discovered the solution. With a battery in place simply plug it in and let it charge fully... Do not disconnect the usb cord and while connected fire it up; problem solve, you may now disconnect and enjoy vaping!

Yes, this is true. If you want to order online, many of us use www.liionwholesale.com
I had the same problem, I tried 20 different things and on my own I discovered the solution. With a battery in place simply plug it in and let it charge fully... Do not disconnect the usb cord and while connected fire it up; problem solve, you may now disconnect and enjoy vaping!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well...yes...you do need to charge a battery before it will work:p

Drop the watts down to 30.9 and it will work just fine you dont need special batterys I damn sure aint using any I have a bunch if no names that work just fine. You will get the same vape and everything
I thought this reply was strange - as I was testing this well below 30.9-watts. But, after hours of frustration, I put the wattage at exactly 30.9 and it worked! I just made account to make this post! Wow. So bizarre!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you have batteries with fire in the name you are wrong.

Throw them fuckers out before you get a BAD experience and do what amanda just told you.

Whoever told you the fire named bateries were good enough to use needs to be punched in the taint, then bludgeoned the fuck to death with said batteries in a sock.
In the taint..!?!? Ow thats harsh but absolutely justified.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah very valid. I see advertisements for truefire, trustfire, surefire, etc. On Wish all the time. One who does not know better ( myself early on ) would be tempted by the bargain pricing. But thanks to VU and the amazing members I learned better. I even had apprehensions about buying Ijoy 20700's because I learned early on to only trust the Big Four. So for anyone who does not know. IF IN DOUBT CONSULT BATTERY MOOCH FOR THE REAL DEAL!!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That battery is about a 4amp cell and will NOT work for any vaping unless maybe 4 watts...

edit: just noticed old thread :oops:

VU Sponsors