Become a Patron!

Nautilus Mini for noob

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have my nautilus mini im gonna PIF to. The only drawback is I do not have any atomizers for it currently. Many vape shops will sell you one atomizer at a time if you are strapped.

Ive moved on to rebuildables so it does not get used. I prefer to PIF it to someone newish to vaping who is used to maybe egos or evods, etc. Ie, PIF to someone who would use and enjoy this, not just let it sit on a shelf.

PM me!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for doing this, I don't need it but am glad you are willing to help others.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not interested in the Nautilus but if you find somebody in the next day or two and they want coils for real cheap I'm running a groupbuy this week and have no problems getting extra coils at a discount.

Just have them contact me if interested

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really?
I've been using nautilus mini's for almost a year now. I like them for several reasons.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like them quite a bit but I enjoy not having to buy atomizers! flavor on these for mouth to lung hits is great.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Coils are only about two bucks each, and I run mine at 7-8watts and they last about 4 weeks each. I do vape juice that is clear, or very slight tint.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes it sounds like your setup has quite a lot of longevity. I cant find them cheaper than around 13 bucks per 5. Then, I vape pretty gunky juice sometimes...and add on to that how I vape usually around 12 watts.

But again, this isnt knocking the NM...just wanna PIF!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would like to raise my hand, not for myself, to get it to give to my friend's son-in-law who we are trying to get off the stinkies. So far I've gotten my friend and his daughter off the stinkies. I personally provided gear to accomplish that but I just got hit with a $2,300 auto repair and I'm kinda tapped out for a while.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no problem...can you PM me your address please? ill get it out to you this week.

VU Sponsors