Become a Patron!

Nature's Flavors

Hey all! I just joined. I actually started DIY-ing probably twelve years ago and then stopped and now I'm getting back into it and don't remember much. Plus, I've changed a bit. I'm focusing on 100% natural, or as natural as possible.
I discovered Nature's Flavors and ordered the vanilla cream and custard and it's really gross. Did I put too much? Should I let the alcohol evaporate first? Also I JUST found a diy website you can buy natures flavors 10ml for a lot cheaper than a whole bottle.

Anyone got any recipes with these flavors?

Thanks!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hi. Welcome to VU :cheers:

I'm kinda new to DIY. Nothing I use has alcohol in it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nice way to promote / market a sales site. Will tell you, many of us on this forum appreciate BCF, and as such are loyal customers there. Nature's Flavors may well be a "bee's knees" kind of flavoring. I don't know, not had any, so cannot and will not say.

Think I read something once that since VG is a glycerin, it is considered a type of alcohol. I'm likely in error for thinking it is an alcohol. If not, that seems to pose the question you do as well, do we let the alcohol evaporate out? I just go on and vape it.

Last night for supper, I had a beer with my $20 infinite shrimp from Red Lobster. That beer was nowhere near enough to even to get me feeling toasty, much less drunk / inebriated. All it served as was a means to rinse my pallet with the lovely varieties of shrimp enjoyed.

My point being, sometimes alcohol enjoyed within reason is not really a "bad" / harmful thing. Sure, I had a few nice belches from the hops in the beer interacting with yeast from the Old Bay Cheddar biscuits. Who is to say, my body didn't need a few good belches? No one in the packed restaurant bothered giving me a second, or even first glance.

Everyone knew I was simply having a nice supper, just like themselves. No one cared, I belched. In fact, it was likely expected. My advice is enjoy.

VU Sponsors