VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
9b9q286Y4-dx4f1zfYWMfz8E9arc0vFdFKC2nEUUMAOmrGnijEnI0BZckazrGWQb9r2bknIcqC4qMlQ8yUmVSXtOdozckI37r8Tkt1cmNpcBlLmjF1xgKycAU6y1eVtF63boOgkSQNJL=s0-d-e1-ft

Yesterday, Donald Trump, along with HHS secretary Alex Azaar, announced that the administration would be banning all flavored vapor products from the market. (See the press release HERE) The move is in response to early findings from the National Youth Tobacco Survey (NYTS) that show the number of young people who vape has increased by 25% in 2019 (accompanied by a 28% decline in teen smoking).

The White House needs to hear from adult vapers and anyone who loves a vaper! A flavor ban won’t protect our children, but it will kill their parents.

We need to Light Up The Switchboard At The Whitehouse!
202-456-1414

On your call:

• The operator will likely ask where they can direct your call
  • Simply tell them that flavored vapor products saved your life; and,
  • tell them “We Vape, We Vote.
Be polite, be brief, and say thank you.

>>>Share this post!<<<

We know that people are scared and angry and we wish there were some hopeful words that we could offer to make things better, but this is just about as bad as we've seen it. We are facing a total favor ban on a massive, national scale, and such a measure will bolster state and local lawmakers to take similar action. While any enforcement action coming the FDA will likely take weeks or months, cities and states can move faster. We are also constantly facing waves of disinformation from officials who are supposed to be looking out for public health.

In the coming days and weeks, we will be working to provide you with up-to-date information and opportunities to connect with lawmakers. Some of you will probably need to save up for plane and bus tickets--whether your heading to D.C. or your state capitol. Everyone will need to share their stories, especially with people who are curious about switching to vaping instead of continuing to smoke.

But today, lets show the White House just how many people the administration is putting at risk. Light up the phones!

Thank you for Taking Action,
Alex Clark
CEO, CASAA
#IvapeIvote

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've called the white house twice, and sent several emails.
I let them know that all vape juice has some type of flavor..even if it's cigarette flavor.
And..that I am a grown woman.. and after stopping smoking when I was 21..I almost started back in a stressful time- but Thank God this was an option.. & has saved many lives!
I also told them that it's ridiculous to say only children like brownies, or Donuts, bc that's what they are proposing. -All adult vapers I know use dessert flavors, but they're complex, layered flavors for adults.. like custards, etc.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Remember just two days after he mentioned a total flavor ban, By calling the White House all of You Vapers caused the President of the United States to send this Tweet

upload_2019-9-17_17-53-18.png

This means the calls are WORKING.
The more you call the more he hears about how bad of an idea his original proposal was.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Remember just two days after he mentioned a total flavor ban, By calling the White House all of You Vapers caused the President of the United States to send this Tweet
upload_2019-9-17_17-53-18.png
This means the calls are WORKING.
The more you call the more he hears about how bad of an idea his original proposal was.

That and the petition which generated enough signatures in 48 hours to be sent~!

Poconojo

Member For 1 Year
Signed petition. Tried calling WH a few times could never speak to a live person. Today, I finally spoke with someone. I explained to the woman that I have been vaping since 2009, and I am much healthier because of Vaping. I never used the word e-cigarette in my conversation. I told her this possible ban is going to affect millions of people who are trying to quit smoking and the people who already have quit, will go back to smoking cigarettes. I asked her why there isn't a proposal to ban Cigarettes, which kill millions of people a year. Message is being sent on. They don't give you a lot of time to talk!!

VU Sponsors