Become a Patron!

Narda v Hadaly v Odis Atty

I am looking for a 22mm dedicated single coil rda for use on a hybrid mod. I do not want a mtl, more of a restrictive lung. Which one do you guys/gals think is best out of the ones in the title? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have all three as well as the wasp

For a restrictive lung hit, I prefer the hadalay. For a wide open deep lung hit the wasp.

The o-atty is nice and a close to the hit of the hadalay but slightly more difficult to mount a Clapton coils in. The wasp will take almost any coil; while, the hadalay will take s Clapton fine, or even a dual core fused Clapton with a little bit of patience.
Over all of the three, I would again say hadalay. But, depending on how big of a coil you want to build, you may want to take a look at the wasp.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have all three as well as the wasp

For a restrictive lung hit, I prefer the hadalay. For a wide open deep lung hit the wasp.

The o-atty is nice and a close to the hit of the hadalay but slightly more difficult to mount a Clapton coils in. The wasp will take almost any cool; while, the hadalay will take s Clapton fine, or even a dual core fused Clapton with a little bit of patience.
Over all of the three, I would again say hadalay. But, depending on how big of a coil you want to build, you may want to take a look at the wasp.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I plan to use a single core clapton. Thanks for the advice!

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive all three wasp is easiest to setup , halady is easy enough to setup , Narda / Atty O very similar , have you seen the Haku rda also ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want other options Gorge or Pulse. Wasp is a whistler but very nice other than that. Gorge is 24 mm but chamber is not wide open it is small chamber for 24 mm. Pulse is 1 hole open for restricted 2 open for wide open airy no in between.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
There is one called the Flava there is clone on 3f. Looks promising but do not have one yet.

Last edited:
If you want other options Gorge or Pulse. Wasp is a whistler but very nice other than that. Gorge is 24 mm but chamber is not wide open it is small chamber for 24 mm. Pulse is 1 hole open for restricted 2 open for wide open airy no in between.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
There is one called the Flava there is clone on 3f. Looks promising but do not have one yet.

It is going on a noisy cricket so 24mm would give me overhang. The pulse looks fantastic especially the airflow, but I am trying to keep it cheap for now. I appreciate the suggestions though.

VU Sponsors