Become a Patron!

name change

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i just tried to change my name. well, not really a change. i just want to make the j a J, that is all.
can someone do that for me ? it won't let me.

thanx

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
i just tried to change my name. well, not really a change. i just want to make the j a J, that is all.
can someone do that for me ? it won't let me.

thanx
Done! ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn it! Now, I'm even more confused. Not only can I not see my forehead but someone come along and changed Name. Name was alright being Name. So do we call this new Name, Name Name, or maybe we keep calling him/her Name?

I probably need some coffee and more vaping. It is sad day when people muck about changing Name. Do you not have anything better to do? Like could you not go stand on a street corner and offer freebies? Wait, on second though that only leads to more confusion as well. I mean are you going to offer the red freebies, the purple ones, gray, green? Maybe you offer the non-toxic ones?

All this damn confusion. Bet it gives me an ulcer. I will of course of blame the Holy Pine Cone, or the Holy Hot Dog. No, never the Holy Hot Dog. Well, I'll blame Name, after all everyone knows there's always going be some change of Name, sometime. If Name didn't exist, we could avoid 99% of this confusion.

So yes, I'm going to go make some coffee and figure out something of nothing to do today. Housework is fairly well caught up again. Not in a mood to crochet. Not sure what I'm in a mood to do, not that it matters because there is not really anything for me to do. Well, reckon I'll figure it out.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn it! Now, I'm even more confused. Not only can I not see my forehead but someone come along and changed Name. Name was alright being Name. So do we call this new Name, Name Name, or maybe we keep calling him/her Name?

I probably need some coffee and more vaping. It is sad day when people muck about changing Name. Do you not have anything better to do? Like could you not go stand on a street corner and offer freebies? Wait, on second though that only leads to more confusion as well. I mean are you going to offer the red freebies, the purple ones, gray, green? Maybe you offer the non-toxic ones?

All this damn confusion. Bet it gives me an ulcer. I will of course of blame the Holy Pine Cone, or the Holy Hot Dog. No, never the Holy Hot Dog. Well, I'll blame Name, after all everyone knows there's always going be some change of Name, sometime. If Name didn't exist, we could avoid 99% of this confusion.

So yes, I'm going to go make some coffee and figure out something of nothing to do today. Housework is fairly well caught up again. Not in a mood to crochet. Not sure what I'm in a mood to do, not that it matters because there is not really anything for me to do. Well, reckon I'll figure it out.

It’s the Same Juan. Lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I know. :) I ought to quite joking around.

I’m glad you feel like joking. Such stress for everyone the last few months, without anything extra going on like with you.
Just look after yourself, please.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m glad you feel like joking. Such stress for everyone the last few months, without anything extra going on like with you.
Just look after yourself, please.

Not much else to do but "look out after" myself. I do not have a table, or saw, there's no windows, or doors. There are physically but there is no valid rationale for going out. Same nothing it seems all around.

Could be worse or better, I guess. No reason to complain lest it all changes. Then, learn, adapt and live on and back to same nothing once again. Grinding in first gear, going nowhere.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i knew your were joking :)

Thought you might. Still, I ought to not joke so much. People perceive my humor very different ways. That can lead to misunderstanding, argument. Besides, my humor any more is too dry, droll, may as well be said in serious manner. Difficult to joke over adversities when they seem to grow in hordes every day. More so when one has grown weary of days all being the same.

Yes, I know that within lies a power to create change. I have trouble motivating that power to manifest. My trouble is not all simply "well get to it". As well as that power inside there are errors inside which stymie the process of "feeling good" in being motivated, or enthused. No, that is not an excuse nor am I trying to use it as such. It simply is what is.

Since I have trouble "feeling good", I lack a sense of reward, or satisfaction in doing much of anything. You might for example think a sexual orgasm would leave you feeling all kinds of nice. It does for me for about a second and then that feeling is gone. To me it is the same feeling as vacuuming a room. "Yay! I got the room clean. Well, it'll get dirty again."

I also know part of that is "that's life". Can accept that yet at the same time still feel the wonder of "that's all there is?" No, I do not feel entitled to anything. That noted I wouldn't mind "feeling good" like other people do even once in a while. That must be a great feeling, I imagine. Then, my imagination may have it wrong too. It would be nice to know for myself.

So yeah, I'll go "get to it" despite not having any clue what it is that I need to get to. I also don't feel like screwing around doing any number of things labeled it, to find what "does it" for me. I am of an age in life I should already know that and be able to "get there". Know I like saving lives and did enjoy running as a volunteer EMT. I'm told the local crew here is rather one people would not suggest their worse enemies worth on. That kind of dashes that idea.

Volunteering also doesn't help earn that money stuff, as little as I care about money, it does still help in living. Yeah, I should, ...

VU Sponsors