Namaste from Nepal!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself & Tell Your Vaping Voyage' started by herojig, Jan 30, 2017.

1. herojig

herojig

Blog Posts:
    I was 45 when I moved to Nepal some 15 years ago, and started smoking right away. Everyone did it, it was cheap (75 cents a pack), and I got addicted in less than 2 weeks. Now, 15 years later I've had enough, as it's hard enough to breath here with the air pollution, let alone with two packs a day of Surya Lights. So our local Vape Shop - really a pet supply store with a drawer full of vape supplies - had only the SMOK Stick Basic and mostly 3mg juices.

It's been a week since I've had a cig, and I really like vaping vs. smoking, even though this Fcukin Flava Yellow Label juice pretty much tastes like vomit. The Kilo Fruit Whip tastes better, but it's only 3mg and I find myself sucking on that like a pacifier - it never leaves my hand at that low level of nic.

Now I am deathly worried that the two supplied coils will burn out, as the Pet Shop / Vape Store does not have refills, so I am sucking lightly and not blowing clouds, that's for sure.

But I guess that's about par for a developing country, everything is hard here, even vaping...

2. RMarcusY

RMarcusY ☮ Ambassador ☮ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the VU
    Good luck.

3. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome aboard, and congrats.......:vino:

4. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the Underground - and good luck on this journey :wave:

5. Johnnytraveler

Johnnytraveler Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    It's 1.10 a pack here in Vietnam. Long term it might be best to make your own coils. But there is a learning curve to that. Fcukin flava is one of the better Malaysian juices. However all malaysian juices have a menthol kick to them. The funny thing is malaysian juice with 3 or 6mg is not the same as US 3/6mg. It's definitely weaker. I don't understand the science of it other than to think that the quality of nicotine they buy is not as pure as what we get in america.

Try and find 6mg juice.
    I have the same problem here in Vietnam. So twice a year when back in California I stock up and bring 2 liters of juice back with me.

Are there restrictions on getting vape equipment by mai in Nepal? If not, order from fasttech or one of the many other Chinese based vendors.

Welcome aboard!

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  6. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU! Glad you joined us!

7. Angrygod50

Angrygod50 Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the VU. Not getting what you need sucks. Hopefully the Vape/Pet store order coils for you.

8. nightshard

nightshard It's VG/PG not PG/VG VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU :)
    Since there isn't much to choose from locally, you have 2 options.
    Order all you gear and replacement coils from China (though I wouldn't recommend ordering juice from China.
    Or get an RTA and DIY you coils and juice.