Become a Patron!

MYVAPORSTORE.COM

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a mod from MYVAPORSTORE.COM and within a month it stopped working. I contacted the shop I ordered from hoping to get sent in the direction of how to get it repaired. They sent me a prepaid shipping label to sent the mod back. The day they received the mod they shipped out a replacement one. I have only ever had this type of service from one other shop. This is the type of service which needs to be spoken of. If you ever consider spending your money there I highly recommend it, it's like a type of insurance knowing you will be more than just another customer. I can't thank MYVAPORSTORE.COM enough for the service they provided. I just wanted to put this out there.....VAPE ON AND BE GOOD TO OTHERS

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm very sorry to say that I'm opposite that experience ... When I started Vaping, I only ordered from them, when my my 2nd Istick 50 started with button issues, they gave me a real big hassle about a refund... I wasn't going to try a third one... I finally got store credit, used it and never went back...

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro

VU Sponsors