Become a Patron!

MysticRiverUSA.com Juice Company

Mystic River Juice Company makes the best juice I've ever tried. And I've tried pretty much every juice company under the sun. Yeah, there are some pretty good contenders out there, but in my own honest opinion - Mystic River has them all beat - hands down.

I have tried more than 25 Mystic River juice flavors and have yet to try a flavor that didn't deserve 5 stars. Some of the flavors easily deserve more than 5 stars.

The mad scientist behind the magic, Ross, is both a Chef and a Professional Photographer, which explains why he creates such delicious juice and his website is filled with the most amazing photographs of each of his mouth watering flavors. You can read up about Ross and his mission at the Mystic River website.

The website is very user friendly and has a great look and feel.

The prices are extremely low. There are always special deals being offered and coupon codes that are ridiculously unbeatable.

Shipping is fast. Packaging is superb. I've yet to receive a package that didn't contain an assortment of candy.

I've yet to receive a juice that didn't taste amazing the day it arrived, without the need for steeping. But I have noticed that some flavors did get better after a week or so.

Bottle sizes come in 30ml $10, 60ml $16, 120ml $24, 240ml $35. And you can add a 10ml sample flavor to your order for only $2. Special offers combined with discount coupon codes make the grand total checkout price insanely low.

The 240ml squeeze bottle comes with a very simple to use - clean folding tip.

Juices are offered in 0, 3, 6, 9 and 12mg nicotine. I prefer 9mg.

VG/PG Ratios are offered in 50/50, 70/30 and Max VG. I prefer Max VG.

Mystic River has managed to create better tasting upgraded versions of some of the most popular, best selling flavors made by other top companies, but you would be very wrong to think that they are lame clones, because they really do taste way better. And there is a wide variety of flavors that are Ross's own inventive "Iron Chef" genius creations. And there are new flavors that appear on the website regularly.

Some of my favorites are Marshmallow Puffs, Unicorn Juice, Coconut Cookies, Coconut Cream Pie, Flap Jacks, Muffin Mama, Bird Brains, Ocean Pearl, Angel's Kiss, Strawberry Puff... too many to list. I love them all and I am very excited to try many more.

Mystic River currently has a special on a new flavor, "Twinkies", and I'm dying to try it. I plan to try The King's Cake, Sweet Sue and Fantasia next too. And I definitely need to stock up on some more Marshmallow Puffs.

Do yourself a favor, visit MysticRiverUSA.com and check it out. Or don't, and risk missing out on something truly amazing.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.5 HD using Tapatalk

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im giving them a try, ordered a 120 of unicorn juice. Fingers crossed. $24 for a 120 and $35 for a 240. Definitely hoping its good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well ill post mine, i usually pay $45 for cuttwood unicorn milk 120ml. This one was only $25 and it has good reviews i hope it lives up to it. 120ml takes a minute to vape up :)

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish i wouldve known about the uncle discount code geez thats a big discount. This is my first time outside the box on juice. Ive been vaping mbyc by sicboy and unicorn milk only for 2 months straight and not really tired of it. Just trying to save some bread

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so i got my 120ml bottle of unicorn juice today. Kudos, it tastes just like unicorn milk and slightly better. Money well spent so thumbs up for mysticriver. Shipped timely, ordered and arrived 2 business days later. My sample juice i haven't tried yet. But i am very pleased, the pricing is fantastic and discounts are abundant. Thumbs up

VU Sponsors