Become a Patron!

Mystery 100w

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Today this was on vapor Joes. There is a 60.00 model that has been on there site for a bit. I have been eyeing that one and waiting for a review. No one has reviewed it. Today I see this one on vapor Joes. Appears to be the same mod only it is in black red blue and silver.

Does anyone out there own or know anything about these mods. For the price you can not beat it. If it is decent a 100w with dual 18650 for under $60 is a steal. The first model I was eyeing is the black one that isn't marked B it is a few bucks more.

https://m.fasttech.com/p/2074101

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think a new offering just not in the wild yet, same with the Kamry 200 watt. preorders but not in anyone;s grubbies.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think a new offering just not in the wild yet, same with the Kamry 200 watt. preorders but not in anyone;s grubbies.

I could see that with the arrow just listed in all the colors, but the version that is $60 has been on their site for a while now. I will not use 150w if these are decent for a few bucks more that a sig 150 or a IPV3 I could buy 2.

I am not a fan of the bright green arrow or the large logo. That can be fixed cheaply to make it sharp. Buy a red one, buy a 12X12 sheet of black carbon fiber for about $6. Cut out the arrow and make it black carbon fiber. Then cut 2 pieces the width if the logo and the height of the mod. Lone them up so they are in the same spot on both sides and give it a vertical carbon fiber racing strip on the front and back.

It just went from kinda kidish looking regulated mod to a bad ass sporty looking box mod. You would still have carbon fiber left over to toy with for other projects.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To me that logo is just too big & unnecessary. Not a fan myself of a box with a huge logo like that.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wouldn't it be easier just to save another 20$ and get the sigelei 100 watt that you KNOW will be a great device than taking this gamble on some no-name from FT?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah Im waiting on my Kamry 200 watt I am sure when the 25th comes around there will be another delay and about the time its shipped the IPV something will come out with 250 watts. Im still waiting for a lazer fired system using humans as batteries kinda like the Matrix but a bit less confined..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I could see that with the arrow just listed in all the colors, but the version that is $60 has been on their site for a while now. I will not use 150w if these are decent for a few bucks more that a sig 150 or a IPV3 I could buy 2.

I am not a fan of the bright green arrow or the large logo. That can be fixed cheaply to make it sharp. Buy a red one, buy a 12X12 sheet of black carbon fiber for about $6. Cut out the arrow and make it black carbon fiber. Then cut 2 pieces the width if the logo and the height of the mod. Lone them up so they are in the same spot on both sides and give it a vertical carbon fiber racing strip on the front and back.

It just went from kinda kidish looking regulated mod to a bad ass sporty looking box mod. You would still have carbon fiber left over to toy with for other projects.
There ya go man I need to carbon fiber the real stuff not those crappy ass wraps that those skin people sell my IPV V3 looks like it went through a war hahah its bad I have dropped it so many times its now ridiculous

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No, not wraps from a vape shop. I'm talking about the stuff you get to detailing on the console of you car.

VU Sponsors