Become a Patron!

Mykreign's Holiday Baby Chicken Refreshment

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you need help with the title, this is an eggnog recipe. I wanted to create a smooth cream/milky eggnog because that's what I prefer. I'll be vaping this all day!

0.4% Cream (HS)
2.0% Eggnog (FLV)
0.6% Marshmallow (FA)
4.0% Vanilla custard V1 (CAP)
0.6% Vienna Cream (FA)

If you'd like to switch it up a bit, add 2-3 drops of FLV Rich Cinnamon or 1-2% FA Jamaican Rum.

Flavorah's eggnog, to me, is mostly spices. It needs a lot of help to make it work. I have not tried any other eggnog flavors so I don't know if you can sub it out. I read Flavorah's was the best so that's what I bought.
I shaked and vaped this, but the spices were a little much to me at 100 watts. After sitting overnight, it's much better. I moved the eggnog percentage up and down 4 times and decided on 2% I have not tested the long term steeping effects of this one (1 week +) because I wanted to post it for you guys before the holidays, but I think it'll just meld together and get smoother.
a0c793c7589fa7640c79a79edaf0bd5384e9e22a2dfe63dc315a5ddb1fd596e9.jpg

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of course, I just ordered the ingredients for your Slap your Mommas Banana Cream Pie & it’s not even here yet. And now :facepalm: this :D

I have everything except the FLV Eggnog :cry:

Thanks for another recipe that I’m missing ingredients for lol! :D
ugh! I'm so sorry! If you literally just ordered, place another order and tell them to combine the two.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking if I leave out the eggnog (which I don't have - dammit :mad: ), I'll have a nice boiled custard, which I prefer over eggnog anyway. :D
lol such a rebel. This must be why nobody suggested a recipe when i asked. Because nobody has eggnog! #teresapsaveschickens

I can't really drink eggnog. It's way too sweet for me, but its good as a vape. Kind of like custard food vs vape

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like eggnog, long as it isn't too boozy. (Milk and liquor fell off my list after a few too many white russians one night back in the 80s :giggle: ), but I tried boiled custard once and got hooked. It's like a liquid version of a thick vanilla custard, and it's wonderful!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like eggnog, long as it isn't too boozy. (Milk and liquor fell off my list after a few too many white russians one night back in the 80s :giggle: ), but I tried boiled custard once and got hooked. It's like a liquid version of a thick vanilla custard, and it's wonderful!
See, this one is perfect for you! Rich, thick, creamy, alochol-free holiday baby chicken refreshment.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since I’m only missing the Eggnog maybe I’ll try “Boiled Custard” :D uhmmmm.....

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you need help with the title, this is an eggnog recipe. I wanted to create a smooth cream/milky eggnog because that's what I prefer. I'll be vaping this all day!

0.4% Cream (HS)
2.0% Eggnog (FLV)
0.6% Marshmallow (FA)
4.0% Vanilla custard V1 (CAP)
0.6% Vienna Cream (FA)

If you'd like to switch it up a bit, add 2-3 drops of FLV Rich Cinnamon or 1-2% FA Jamaican Rum.

Flavorah's eggnog, to me, is mostly spices. It needs a lot of help to make it work. I have not tried any other eggnog flavors so I don't know if you can sub it out. I read Flavorah's was the best so that's what I bought.
I shaked and vaped this, but the spices were a little much to me at 100 watts. After sitting overnight, it's much better. I moved the eggnog percentage up and down 4 times and decided on 2% I have not tested the long term steeping effects of this one (1 week +) because I wanted to post it for you guys before the holidays, but I think it'll just meld together and get smoother.
a0c793c7589fa7640c79a79edaf0bd5384e9e22a2dfe63dc315a5ddb1fd596e9.jpg
Is that picture of yo mama?

VU Sponsors