Become a Patron!

Mykreign's Green apple flavorburst

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cannot vape TFA. I get a strong pepper taste in everything I've mixed.

I used LB in this because to me it taste more like a soft serve to me. Got a little butter flavor to it as well. I do like CAP but thought the LB for better in here. I would say LB takes less steep time than CAP. Really could S&V it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok I'll get some and try it out. Thanks! My flavor stash is growing larger... Oh well

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We all say that but I don't think anyone's actually held themselves to their 30 day resolution lol. Let me know what you think when you're able to mix! FW green apple is by far my favorite flavor right now out of the 200 I have.

I have already failed.....lol!!!!!!!

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best sub for the FE Lemon? Ecx only has 500ml bottles in stock

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What lemons do you have?

FA Lemon Sicily. I could order something else since I'm ordering the green apple plus a lot of other flavors. Just wondering what would be best.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA Lemon Sicily. I could order something else since I'm ordering the green apple plus a lot of other flavors. Just wondering what would be best.

I would just use what you have. FA is pretty good compared to TFA and CAP. FE tops all of them for me though. It's more natural tasting rather than a tart artificial.

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would just use what you have. FA is pretty good compared to TFA and CAP. FE tops all of them for me though. It's more natural tasting rather than a tart artificial.

Thanks

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this up last night and waiting to try it. Going to give it 5 days steep. Smells like bright flavoring which I have been liking...

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed this up last night and waiting to try it. Going to give it 5 days steep. Smells like bright flavoring which I have been liking...

You all wait too long! Lol

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oooooooooooh, this stuff is sooooooo good!!!!! Thank you @Mykreign for a fabulous recipe! Definitely will stay in my rotation for a while!!!<3<3<3

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're welcome so glad you like it. I can't believe there aren't more green apple recipes around.

Right?? Maybe now there will be! I'm definitely playing around with it.....

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just polished off my last tank of this and it's very, very good. Bravo!:D I had to sub a few flavors with what I had on hand. I think I'll add some caramel and/or brown sugar when I mix it again. Thanks for the great share.:shades:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just polished off my last tank of this and it's very, very good. Bravo!:D I had to sub a few flavors with what I had on hand. I think I'll add some caramel and/or brown sugar when I mix it again. Thanks for the great share.:shades:

Thanks squonk! Means a lot coming from you. If you wouldn't mind, PM me with what you do with caramel.

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I tried it after 3 days and it is great. Got a feeling it may get even better with more time. Need to get more FW Green Apple as I wasn't paying attention to the percentage when I got a small bottle... Thanks for this!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok I tried it after 3 days and it is great. Got a feeling it may get even better with more time. Need to get more FW Green Apple as I wasn't paying attention to the percentage when I got a small bottle... Thanks for this!

Glad you like it! My first bottle of green apple lasted 2 days lol

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
@Mykreign do you get a cooling effect from LB Vanilla Ice Cream? I agree that it is soft serve for sure but I get a cooling effect I really disliked with other recipes. Just wondering if its just me. I ordered the FW Green Apple, your recipe sounds good.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Mykreign do you get a cooling effect from LB Vanilla Ice Cream? I agree that it is soft serve for sure but I get a cooling effect I really disliked with other recipes. Just wondering if its just me. I ordered the FW Green Apple, your recipe sounds good.

I do not. I don't like cool vapes for the most part. I have tfa koolada and it's not even opened yet.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just made some more of this since I didn't have any 30mls made up. Crazy I know lol but this is way better as a S&V than I remember! Nom nom nom

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Totally correct. I ran it through a tank and ruined the coil. I could not get that nasty flavor to flush out. I threw it away. Gross.

I'm impressed you went through a whole tank lol. Tastes like hospital antiseptic to me. Sooo bad lol. I bought a 30 ml of it too thinking it'd be great.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tastes like hospital antiseptic to me.

Heck, I just got FW Green Apple in today's mail and cracking open the bottle it smells like rubbing alcohol. (with a slight apple scent)

Ron
---
"My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person."- Mike Tyson

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed this up last night, but with the VBIC , Dairy Milk & cream, I probably will give it at least a week.
I subbed TFA Green Apple for the FW & TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream for the LB. Hope I can be patient for a few days.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mixed this up last night, but with the VBIC , Dairy Milk & cream, I probably will give it at least a week.
I subbed TFA Green Apple for the FW & TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream for the LB. Hope I can be patient for a few days.

Next time mix I'm gonna use tfa green apple to see how it is. Squonk said he like it but like I said before, they're pretty different.

I've actually been shake and vaping the last few but don't know if that would work with your subs. I can't do tfa VBIC, no matter how long it steeps.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Next time mix I'm gonna use tfa green apple to see how it is. Squonk said he like it but like I said before, they're pretty different.

I've actually been shake and vaping the last few but don't know if that would work with your subs. I can't do tfa VBIC, no matter how long it steeps.

I screwed up when I said I used TFA Green Apple. It was CAP that I used. Sorry! :facepalm:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I screwed up when I said I used TFA Green Apple. It was CAP that I used. Sorry! :facepalm:

Oh yeah I remember you saying that now. I should have known. I can mix it that way too lol. Crazy how different fw, tfa, and cap green apple are. Probably more so than any other flavor/brand.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been about 12 days now & I like it. I will admit, I tried a tiny bit at like 3-4 days & the CAP Green Apple was still too sharp, but I expected that, as I also use it in a green caramel apple recipe & it's like that there, too. It has now smoothed out into something I really like. Thanks!
I will probably have to try some of the FW Green Apple, but like the airhead I am, just placed a flavor order a few days ago, forgetting about it. I only order when I have enough for free shipping, so it may be awhile, but if anyone's wondering about subbing the CAP, I'd say go for it. Just give it a week or two. Again, nice recipe. :D

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been about 12 days now & I like it. I will admit, I tried a tiny bit at like 3-4 days & the CAP Green Apple was still too sharp, but I expected that, as I also use it in a green caramel apple recipe & it's like that there, too. It has now smoothed out into something I really like. Thanks!
I will probably have to try some of the FW Green Apple, but like the airhead I am, just placed a flavor order a few days ago, forgetting about it. I only order when I have enough for free shipping, so it may be awhile, but if anyone's wondering about subbing the CAP, I'd say go for it. Just give it a week or two. Again, nice recipe. :D
Thanks howard! I'm going to make your caramel apple recipe soon. If i remember right, i'll have to sub a thing or two though.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks howard! I'm going to make your caramel apple recipe soon. If i remember right, i'll have to sub a thing or two though.
You're quite welcome.
When you mentioned maybe trying my caramel apple recipe it jogged my memory. I forgot how long ago I had posted that recipe & have made quite a few changes since then, so I went ahead & edited my posting of it on here to what I am currently doing to it. If after looking at it you still want the original just let me know. I probably also haven't changed it yet on ELR, so you could check there, as well. Thanks for reminding me!

VU Sponsors