Become a Patron!

Mykreign's Green apple flavorburst

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you love green apple as much as I do, you're going to love this. My search for a good green apple flavor has ended. You get a smooth creamy ice cream on the inhale and a sweet green apple on the exhale that seems to sit on your tongue. Mmmmmm

Green apple FW 12%
Biscuit INW .75%
Coconut FA .4 %
Cream fresh FA .75%
Dairy milk TFA .75%
Lemon FE .2%
Vanilla ice cream LB 6%
d874e946a0e1511349f12e8e0dca91c0.jpg

S&V!

Green apple FW is so good. I had to buy so many apple flavors before I finally got this one. FE lemon helps bring the green apple forward and layers this with the ice cream base.

Dairy milk helps recreate the soft serve ice cream taste but wasn't enough so I added the coconut to make it more sweet and creamy.

I think vanilla ice cream and biscuit are self explanatory.

@JuicyLucy
@wllmc
You guys need to try this asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got TFA Green Apple in on my last order and have been playing around with it. I really like what you've done here. I'm gonna give it a try but will have to sub out a few things. I get the drift so I'll go with the flow. Thanks, nice work.

Thanks squonk! I haven't tried the TFA green apple. Wish I had so I could compare it to FW.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
If you love green apple as much as I do, you're going to love this. My search for a good green apple flavor has ended. You get a smooth creamy ice cream on the inhale and a sweet green apple on the exhale that seems to sit on your tongue. Mmmmmm

Green apple FW 12%
Biscuit INW .75%
Coconut FA .4 %
Cream fresh FA .75%
Dairy milk TFA .75%
Lemon FE .2%
Vanilla ice cream LB 6%
d874e946a0e1511349f12e8e0dca91c0.jpg

Give it a 3 day steep to let the lemon and green apple meld together. Also tones down the ice cream base. As a S&V it's still good but you'll get a slight lemon taste.

Green apple FW is so good. I had to buy so many apple flavors before I finally got this one. FE lemon helps bring the green apple forward and layers this with the ice cream base.

Dairy milk helps recreate the soft serve ice cream taste but wasn't enough so I added the coconut to make it more sweet and creamy.

I think vanilla ice cream and biscuit are self explanatory.

@JuicyLucy
@wllmc
You guys need to try this asap!

You should have invented this BEFORE I ordered the FW green apple - at your recommendation :facepalm:

But, might experiment with a variation with LOTS of subs :)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You should have invented this BEFORE I ordered the FW green apple - at your recommendation :facepalm:

But, might experiment with a variation with LOTS of subs :)

Oops! Lol. What are you missing?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks squonk! I haven't tried the TFA green apple. Wish I had so I could compare it to FW.

This is my first try with any green apple. I ordered it out of curiosity and it was sitting on my wish list forever.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is my first try with any green apple. I ordered it out of curiosity and it was sitting on my wish list forever.

I'd stay away from CAP and FLV green apple.
TFA apple candy is the worst flavor I've ever tasted but some people like it.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oops! Lol. What are you missing?

Except for biscuit - every single ingredient :giggle:

Do have FW green apple on order :cloud:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's super-cool of you to offer :cool: but I have so much going on right now (like, I'm getting ready to move 3000 miles away) that I had best cool my jets acquiring anything else when I do have an abundance of stuff to move at very high prices :cloud:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's super-cool of you to offer :cool: but I have so much going on right now (like, I'm getting ready to move 3000 miles away) that I had best cool my jets acquiring anything else when I do have an abundance of stuff to move at very high prices :cloud:

Hmm I might just ignore this message
I told you it was my destiny to find us a good green apple!

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd stay away from CAP and FLV green apple.
TFA apple candy is the worst flavor I've ever tasted but some people like it.

This looks very interesting.
I like the CAP Green Apple in my Caramel Apple recipe & was considering subbing it in here.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This looks very interesting.
I like the CAP Green Apple in my Caramel Apple recipe & was considering subbing it in here.

I got the CAP a couple weeks ago and made a tester at I believe 10%. Could be too high but I didn't like and haven't used it since.

I forgot to mention, if you've ever had the real ice cream, I'm pretty sure they use FW in that syrup.

But everyone's taste buds are different so you might like it with CAP.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Squonk I just got tfa green apple today. It's smells like a green apple jolly rancher or sucker. Very different from FW so I'm interested in how your mix comes out. Out of all the apples I've tried, the very last two I ordered were the ones I wanted. Figures lol.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Squonk I just got tfa green apple today. It's smells like a green apple jolly rancher or sucker. Very different from FW so I'm interested in how your mix comes out. Out of all the apples I've tried, the very last two I ordered were the ones I wanted. Figures lol.

I'll let you know. I'm waiting for mixing day. But............... maybeeeeee I won't wait till then.:devil:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the CAP a couple weeks ago and made a tester at I believe 10%. Could be too high but I didn't like and haven't used it since.

I forgot to mention, if you've ever had the real ice cream, I'm pretty sure they use FW in that syrup.

But everyone's taste buds are different so you might like it with CAP.

Yeah, 10% would definitely be too high for me. I usually use it at no more than 4-5%. I DO use it at 6% in my caramel apple recipe, but I'm also using plenty of marshmallow & sweet cream, which helps calm it down & take the edge off.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, 10% would definitely be too high for me. I usually use it at no more than 4-5%. I DO use it at 6% in my caramel apple recipe, but I'm also using plenty of marshmallow & sweet cream, which helps calm it down & take the edge off.

I'll have to try that soon. I mixed up so much juice today. Can't do any more lol.

Got my 2 30mls of FW green apple today so I was finally able to make some more of this recipe. Sent @wllmc some 30mls of juice so he's gonna have to buy some more FW soon too

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'll have to try that soon. I mixed up so much juice today. Can't do any more lol.

Got my 2 30mls of FW green apple today so I was finally able to make some more of this recipe. Sent @wllmc some 30mls of juice so he's gonna have to buy some more FW soon too

cant wait to try it !

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can't wait to give it a whirl! Just ordered(for the third time this week) FW green apple..... have the rest. Yay! Put myself on a 30 day ordering reprieve. We'll see how that goes.....hahaha

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait to give it a whirl! Just ordered(for the third time this week) FW green apple..... have the rest. Yay! Put myself on a 30 day ordering reprieve. We'll see how that goes.....hahaha

We all say that but I don't think anyone's actually held themselves to their 30 day resolution lol. Let me know what you think when you're able to mix! FW green apple is by far my favorite flavor right now out of the 200 I have.

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So what does the FW Green Apple taste like? I guessing a Granny Smith apple but not candied?

I've been trying to think of how to describe it and this is the best I've come up with. To me it's far from a jolly rancher taste. I'd say it's a creamy green apple candy. The green apple flavor is close to a green apple Gatorade or starburst like. Or if you've had the actual green apple flavorburst ice cream, I'm confident they use FW.

Edit: vape wild uses FW in their green apple envy if you've ever had that.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been trying to think of how to describe it and this is the best I've come up with. To me it's far from a jolly rancher taste. I'd say it's a creamy green apple candy. The green apple flavor is close to a green apple Gatorade or starburst like. Or if you've had the actual green apple flavorburst ice cream, I'm confident they use FW.

Edit: vape wild uses FW in their green apple envy if you've ever had that.

Thanks!

I am going to order the specific flavor but I do have some other apple flavoring that I might try in the meantime so this helps me decide which one.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Mykreign I like this one to :) thanks a lot for sending me the finished juice! I could vape this for awhile and not get bored with it. thumbs up man

Woohoo! I'm on a roll lol. Thanks man and I was just returning the favor!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
that lemon stashes nicely in that apple and really brings that green ice cream stuff like in the picture

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that lemon stashes nicely in that apple and really brings that green ice cream stuff like in the picture

Well I have you to thank for sending me some FW green apple. This is my favorite vape to date.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We all say that but I don't think anyone's actually held themselves to their 30 day resolution lol. Let me know what you think when you're able to mix! FW green apple is by far my favorite flavor right now out of the 200 I have.

On day three and it's already killings me.....FW apple made it into my last order.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, got some weird stuff going on here. Just put some new cotton in my rdta, threw some of this recipe in there and all I can taste is cotton. So after about 10 days steeping, the flavor might be fading. Either that or I got a bad stretch of cotton. Not sure yet.

So if you experience this, or don't, please let me know.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, got some weird stuff going on here. Just put some new cotton in my rdta, threw some of this recipe in there and all I can taste is cotton. So after about 10 days steeping, the flavor might be fading. Either that or I got a bad stretch of cotton. Not sure yet.

So if you experience this, or don't, please let me know.

Omg hahahaha total face palm. I thought I grabbed the green apple 30ml but I grabbed something else

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Missing a couple flavors for this and about to make an order. Do you prefer LB vanilla ice cream over CAP and TFA? I have both of them but not LB. Steep time less than CAP?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Missing a couple flavors for this and about to make an order. Do you prefer LB vanilla ice cream over CAP and TFA? I have both of them but not LB. Steep time less than CAP?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I cannot vape TFA. I get a strong pepper taste in everything I've mixed.

I used LB in this because to me it taste more like a soft serve. Got a little butter flavor to it as well. I do like CAP but thought the LB fit better in here. I would say LB takes less steep time than CAP. Really could S&V it.

VU Sponsors