Become a Patron!

Mykreign's Grape Big League Chew

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried this with CAP Bubblegum only? I was wondering if the FLV version is worth the premium.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried this with CAP Bubblegum only? I was wondering if the FLV version is worth the premium.

I haven't but I'm sure it would be fine. You might get a little less bubblegum flavor. I have tried this with FLV only and it wasn't as good. FLV is a strong bubblegum and a little dry to me. The CAP helps out in that aspect of the recipe. I'd be interested to hear what you think of a CAP only recipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I made it with CAP only - was very, very good

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to you both!

I already have too many flavors on my order list as it is but I wanted to try this recipe too. I was hoping I could get by with just one Bubblegum.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For anyone wondering about the Cap vs FLV bubblegum dilemma.

Using Cap only will give you more grape flavor.

Using Flv only will give you a more pronounced bubblegum flavor. Although you'll have to lower the % used to around 1.5-2.5. If you go this route, I'd recommend adding something to give a little more "wetness" to the vape as the Flv is a little dry to me.

The recipe as written in the original post is a perfect balance of flavors.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the update on that..... will get some Flv next order..... although I'm liking the grape;)

Yeah grape candy is turning out to be more popular than I thought it was. Everyone I make it for loves it.
Before I ordered it I did some research and couldn't find much about it, but I thought I'd try it anyway.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Call me :crazy: but, I like the version with the FA grape way better

Now, it may not taste like grape Big League Chew, because I can't remember if I ever had the grape kind, lol

I do remember, I loved the texture of the OG, but the flavor was not a favorite either :cloud:

However, I have always liked grape flavored gum a lot

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Call me :crazy: but, I like the version with the FA grape way better

Now, it may not taste like grape Big League Chew, because I can't remember if I ever had the grape kind, lol

I do remember, I loved the texture of the OG, but the flavor was not a favorite either :cloud:

However, I have always liked grape flavored gum a lot

I would never call a woman the "C" word LOL. I think it's cool that the FA works for you. I wish I could use it. Everyone's taste buds are different. As long as you got a recipe you like out of it!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bumping this because I had another question. :)

I went to buy CAP Bubblegum for this recipe but when I saw the label for it, it had the image of a pack of Juicy Fruit gum on the side. That made me wonder if this was really bubblegum or juicy fruit flavored gum? I'm not sure I really want to mix juicy fruit and grape. Although it's been quite a while since I've had any, I seem to recall Big League gum being regular bubblegum flavored, kinda like Bazooka.

Anyway, I decided to hold off on that flavor for the time being but I still want to give this recipe a try.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bumping this because I had another question. :)

I went to buy CAP Bubblegum for this recipe but when I saw the label for it, it had the image of a pack of Juicy Fruit gum on the side. That made me wonder if this was really bubblegum or juicy fruit flavored gum? I'm not sure I really want to mix juicy fruit and grape. Although it's been quite a while since I've had any, I seem to recall Big League gum being regular bubblegum flavored, kinda like Bazooka.

Anyway, I decided to hold off on that flavor for the time being but I still want to give this recipe a try.

Hmm both my bottles have a picture of gum balls on them. I’ve never vaped this and thought hey this tastes like juicy fruit. I just smelled it and it might have a juicy fruit note in there. With the FLV bubblegum and other flavors, I don’t think you’ll taste juicy fruit when mixed.

I’m actually gonna make some of this right now.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I may be over-thinking it ... this is the image I saw at BCF:

View attachment 95370

It does say 'Bubble Gum' but it looks like a pack of Juicy Fruit, lol.

It does look like juicy fruit lol. Here are mine. The one in the original CAP bottle I got from BCF
122d45af3312ed8fb3db9dec11bd13b4.jpg

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, now see yours looks more like what I would expect for a Bubblegum flavor. I would have definitely bought that one! :gaah:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I may be over-thinking it ... this is the image I saw at BCF:

View attachment 95370

It does say 'Bubble Gum' but it looks like a pack of Juicy Fruit, lol.
I noticed this too. "Bubble Gum" then a juicy fruit lookin pack lol. Strangely when I drink a Red Bull I get some sort of gum flavor. I think its juicy fruit but I dunno really.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks @Mykreign this recipe looks awesome definitely gonna get the bits for it. I’ve been after a decent grape recipe since I started vaping

I had this pre made juice from elements e-liquid called “far grape vape” it was really good and I’ve never seen anything cloned :(

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Strangely when I drink a Red Bull I get some sort of gum flavor. I think its juicy fruit but I dunno really.

It's been a while since I've had a Red Bull, I'll have to see if I can detect a gum flavor next time. Of course, now it may just be subconscious since you mentioned it. :D

VU Sponsors