Become a Patron!

Mykreign's Deep Fried Oreos

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to wait a whole year to eat these bad boys. I can only get them when the fair comes to town for the 4th of July. This is by far the best chocolate oreo recipe I've tried. You don't see very many of them, or at least I don't.

1% chocolate FA
1.8% cookie FA
1.5% cream cheese icing LA
0.6% joy FA
0.6% meringue FA
1.0% vanilla shisha INW
0.4% zeppola FA

f4fed9cf3229fec0fe946d24faa5c2a4.jpg

Being mostly FA makes this an amazing S&V!! I made a 10ml sample and had to make a 30ml the next day to allow steep testing. I thought at least the zeppola and joy would need a steep but I don't notice any change. I'm guessing because they're used in low percentages.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh noooooo......missing one!!!! Argh!!! This looks great....I love Oreos. Can't have 'em anymore so maybe I can vape them! Thanks for sharing! You're really on a roll!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh noooooo......missing one!!!! Argh!!! This looks great....I love Oreos. Can't have 'em anymore so maybe I can vape them! Thanks for sharing! You're really on a roll!

That's what I was thinking! I had few weeks there where I couldn't find any inspiration. I like to do recipes that I haven't seen before or haven't found a good one.

What are you missing?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's what I was thinking! I had few weeks there where I couldn't find any inspiration. I like to do recipes that I haven't seen before or haven't found a good one.

What are you missing?

FA chocolate. I have TFA milk chocolate, CAP hot cocoa.....? I think I need this chocolate.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know you've been buying flavors a lot lately and if you're anything like me, I'm not made of money. If you want to try it with the TFA, try 4-5%.

Hahahaha! I have been. At least it's not stupid expensive, you're right, I'm not made of money! I'll try it with the tfa....if not, it's on my list for next time. Which will probably be sooner than later. :)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hahahaha! I have been. At least it's not stupid expensive, you're right, I'm not made of money! I'll try it with the tfa....if not, it's on my list for next time. Which will probably be sooner than later. :)

If you like chocolate vapes, pick up INW milk chocolate too. That stuffs really good. I have a couple recipes I could PM you that use it.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you like chocolate vapes, pick up INW milk chocolate too. That stuffs really good. I have a couple recipes I could PM you that use it.

Oh sweet! I do like chocolate vapes! I would love that, thanks! And I just found tfa double chocolate. Better?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haven't tried that one. Sounds really good though lol

It is good....go easy. Dark coil gunker. But a fairly good brownie. Maybe start at 1-2%. It's a pretty strong chocolate and on the darker chocolate side of things.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
dang only missing the LA... I might can come close though looks damn tasty

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One of 2 useful LA flavors haha. This stuff is good though. I've went through 40mls in a few days

Oh my damn! It must be good. Gonna give it a whirl with double chocolate clear. While I wait for FA and INW milk chocolate.....;)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA chocolate. I have TFA milk chocolate, CAP hot cocoa.....? I think I need this chocolate.

While you are at it, if you don't already have it, you might wish to ad FA Cocoa to that order too. The combination of it with FA Chocolate, for me, provides a richer, more flavorful and rounded result.

Ron
---
"Perception is largely an emotional response. How we feel affects the way we see the world. "-Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
While you are at it, if you don't already have it, you might wish to ad FA Cocoa to that order too. The combination of it with FA Chocolate, for me, provides a richer, more flavorful and rounded result.

Ron
---
"Perception is largely an emotional response. How we feel affects the way we see the world. "-Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe
I don't, yet. Thanks for the help. The list grows and grows! :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok....this is goooooood! Now I gotta mix up at least 30ml before bed. I love fried dessert vapes and this one is spot on!! It's probably better with the original recipe(I used TFA double chocolate clear) but it works with the sub. Awesome job, dude!<3<3<3

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok....this is goooooood! Now I gotta mix up at least 30ml before bed. I love fried dessert vapes and this one is spot on!! It's probably better with the original recipe(I used TFA double chocolate clear) but it works with the sub. Awesome job, dude!<3<3<3
You have the LA Cream Cheese icing? Of course I don't :cry: I'll have to add to my shopping list :D

gsma1500

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to wait a whole year to eat these bad boys. I can only get them when the fair comes to town for the 4th of July. This is by far the best chocolate oreo recipe I've tried. You don't see very many of them, or at least I don't.

1% chocolate FA
1.8% cookie FA
0.6% joy FA
0.6% meringue FA
1.0% vanilla shisha INW
0.4% zeppola FA

Being mostly FA makes this an amazing S&V!! I made a 10ml sample and had to make a 30ml the next day to allow steep testing. I thought at least the zeppola and joy would need a steep but I don't notice any change. I'm guessing because they're used in low percentages.

Enjoy!

Think I will try it with white chocolate sub.. And any suggestion on what u can sub the "cheese cream icing" flavor? I don't have this one yet...?

Sent fra min LON-L29 via Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I will try it with white chocolate sub.. And any suggestion on what u can sub the "cheese cream icing" flavor? I don't have this one yet...?

Sent fra min LON-L29 via Tapatalk

I can't think of any subs that would do a decent job here. Sorry!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You have the LA Cream Cheese icing? Of course I don't :cry: I'll have to add to my shopping list :D
Yeah....I don't use it a lot except for cinnamon roll recipes. This could be the new beginning for LA cream cheese icing! As far as I can tell, there is no substitute.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost pulled a Dana ( @Daintanee ) and licked the screen, lol.

I've never had one of those but that pic sure does make them look good!

Your recipe looks good too, looking forward to trying it.
Well, my screens taste much better than yours! I have a little one who loves eating and grabs things, like my phone or tablet before I can wash her hands. Yours probably only taste like crazy screen flavor or nasty electronic cleaner.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1% chocolate FA
1.8% cookie FA
0.6% joy FA
0.6% meringue FA
1.0% vanilla shisha INW
0.4% zeppola FA

Enjoy!

Holy, holy miracles!! And HoT dOg! I have every single flavor!:bliss::confetti:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy, holy miracles!! And HoT dOg! I have every single flavor!:bliss::confetti:

Same here! Obviously those who ask about flavor "must haves" should be immediately directed to this thread. :yes:

It is very unlikely I will mix this recipe.

(at least not today...:))

Ron
---
"He who takes whatever gods send with smile, has learned life’s hardest lesson."- Charlie Chan (Docks of New Orleans)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll be able to mix this up in a few days! Ordered the "missing" ingredient from Bullcityvapors.com .
@Roundhouse is so kindly & generously donating 100% of the profits on purchases made today to Hurricane Harvey's victims.

So if anyone has any missing ingredients, order today to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey & enjoy a great vape while knowing you did some good :inlove:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'll be able to mix this up in a few days! Ordered the "missing" ingredient from Bullcityvapors.com .
@Roundhouse is so kindly & generously donating 100% of the profits on purchases made today to Hurricane Harvey's victims.

So if anyone has any missing ingredients, order today to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey & enjoy a great vape while knowing you did some good :inlove:

Very good point!

VU Sponsors