Become a Patron!

My Von Erl refilling with normal E-Liquid

Hi everyone, great forum.

I have purchased a My Von Erl, ready to start in in Jan however I came across a few articles/videos where you can refill them however just wondering if anyone has experience of this and knows roughly how many times you could refill the pods before being un-usable again.

Thanks and Happy New Year all.

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, great forum.

I have purchased a My Von Erl, ready to start in in Jan however I came across a few articles/videos where you can refill them however just wondering if anyone has experience of this and knows roughly how many times you could refill the pods before being un-usable again.

Thanks and Happy New Year all.

Happy New Year!
I have seen people refilling them between 5-10 times. Biggest thing I read was people getting some slight leaking eventually. The PG/VG ratio maybe has a bigger effect on how much they may leak after a few refills. A higher VG juice is thicker and may not leak as easy/much as a juice with higher PG.

I have no experience with the Von Erl. Just what I have seen and read and my experience mixing juice. Only one way to know for sure.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im watching this thread as I am still trying to find something that my boyfriend cant break. I know that these systems are pretty good, but can be costly or at least just as expensive as smoking. I know even if it is, its still better than the damage I felt when I smoked.

IF he can refill with something I can make for him or already bought before he broke his 3rd device, that might be cool.

Hi just an update. I bought a bottle of Vapouriz E-Liquid classic tobacco not sure on the vg etc and refilled a pod and it's smoked pretty good so far no leaking. Just gotta make sure you open the end and replace it the same way as i think that matters somehow.

I wish there was a way to know when it's done lol right now I'm running off the rule of 3 refills and throw. It maybe can do more?

I'm thinking of looking into the icare as this will be a small move from the erl style.

planet-vaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What is your top ten e juices

Here are mine

10. cloud theory - conspiracy
9 Nasty juice - fat boy
8 decoded- loch nesss
7 Clown joose
6 Cuttwood