Become a Patron!

My vaping story

I've made this post in other places before. Since I have been lurking here a bit as well browsing diy. I though it would be a good idea to join. I'm not new to forums and I'm not a jerk so that's a plus haha. I have a dry sense of humor no one seems to enjoy.

I've been vaping for 4 or 5 years starting with cig a likes just to try them out when blu came out. It was ok but mostly not satisfying. I still kept them for smoking in places I shouldn't. I know I deserve a slap on the hand. But hey I was 18 what do you want from a delinquent teen. I eventually moved on to an ego aio pen once a friend of mine grabbed up a smok triple battery mod with a cloud beast or something. I did some looking and ended up with an aio pen. It was ok I suppose. But I cut down on analogs to less than a pack a day with that.

That's when it all started. I wanted more vapor, I was sure I could get the vape to taste like the juice. I purchased a vaporfi rocket 3 pen, although I went thru 3 of them I didn't truly like it. My younger brother had a kbox mini with a subtank on it. Much much better. I still use the kbox from time to time. I eventually upgraded to an aspire speeder kit then into drippers. I run a vandy vape pulse 80w with a dead rabbit on top. Dual n80 fused clapton .18ohm at 61 watts. Coastal clouds mango berries.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! Sounds like you started vaping around the same time I did (early 2014?), but you were more fortunate, to miss out on the decades of coffin nails before finding vaping. :D As I always say, it's not necessary to be in the Dumbass Club before being qualified to vape -- though it does help. :D A lot of folks round here have that idiot idea, that one needs to be a cigaratte addict before one starts vaping, but I disagree vehememtly -- anyone who would vape would probably smoke if vaping wasn't available -- much better to vape INSTEAD of starting to smoke.

Welcome!

Andria

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Nice ..see you found your way to squonking, no going back now :vino:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart