Become a Patron!

My Smoant Adventure

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Folks I am totally impressed with my New Battlestar Mod from Smoant, wow it just works , it feels really good in my hand and when you fire it up it is quick to start and very smooth. I have been using my Old Uwell Rose gold tank on it and we are talking Flavor Flavor. This is a Gem of a mod I think everyone should have one of these it is a pleasure to use. I really like the Copper. I do have some questions ,Today I was looking for some Uwell Crown Coils and I noticed several Vendors have N and SS IF I get the SS ones do I need to put it in Temp mode and select SS ? I prefer Wattage mode for the time being, and Does anyone know if I can find the Smoant RTA Tank as I have only found it at Smoants web site I can order from them but I assume they are overseas, if I can get it in the USA I would prefer to do that and give our Vendors here some love. What I can't believe is the low cost on this mod it is a super buy and it is a quality Mod. I am a happy camper now out of five new Mods this last few weeks this one is holding the #1 spot, I did not even worry about my 2 Predators today........
afd492cbcaff65473a14b2084715989a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Folks I am totally impressed with my New Battlestar Mod from Smoant, wow it just works , it feels really good in my hand and when you fire it up it is quick to start and very smooth. I have been using my Old Uwell Rose gold tank on it and we are talking Flavor Flavor. This is a Gem of a mod I think everyone should have one of these it is a pleasure to use. I really like the Copper. I do have some questions ,Today I was looking for some Uwell Crown Coils and I noticed several Vendors have N and SS IF I get the SS ones do I need to put it in Temp mode and select SS ? I prefer Wattage mode for the time being, and Does anyone know if I can find the Smoant RTA Tank as I have only found it at Smoants web site I can order from them but I assume they are overseas, if I can get it in the USA I would prefer to do that and give our Vendors here some love. What I can't believe is the low cost on this mod it is a super buy and it is a quality Mod. I am a happy camper now out of five new Mods this last few weeks this one is holding the #1 spot, I did not even worry about my 2 Predators today........

Glad you're enjoying it. You can run the SS coils in power mode. I don't know if anyone in the states has it yet. Vapecrawler.com showed these redults.

http://www.vapecrawler.com/results/Battlestar RTA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Battlestar is love, battlestar is life

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! That mod looks just like the RX200 and RX200s! I'm sure it probably performs very well! Nice!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

nlt2836

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had mine for a couple months and absolutely love it. No issues what so ever

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep these Battlestars are a great mod I am happy I saw the reviews here, I was getting kinda shy towards new gear after the Predator 510 issues I bought 2 of those..

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors