Become a Patron!

My sig 30 is stuck on Yihi SX130V1.5, how do I sort that?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi people, my sig 30 is stuck in the chip checking mode, which I found how to do online. Unfortunately, mine is not going past this information and booting, it is stuck on that screen.

If anyone knows how to sort this, it would be great, as it is unuseable at the moment. It just reads what is in the title.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried that multiple times, I had to take the top off, the fire button was stuck. It is now unstuck, and working fine. Where it was stuck down, it was keeping it in that mode. Just odd how the button stuck for the first time when I did that test, talk about unlucky. It now clicks nicely and is firing fine.

Last edited:

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stuck button would do it... glad you got it figured out. Maybe try to not living up to your username in the future when pushing that button.;)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hi people, my sig 30 is stuck in the chip checking mode, which I found how to do online. Unfortunately, mine is not going past this information and booting, it is stuck on that screen.

If anyone knows how to sort this, it would be great, as it is unuseable at the moment. It just reads what is in the title.

Why were you messing with it in the first place?

Not trying to be a snot but what were you supposed to get in exchange for checking the chip?

Better performance?

I don't need to check mine as it works just fine!:D

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UncleRJ, I'm not sure to be honest. I was one of them kids who took all his toys apart to see how they worked to put back together again. I guess I just wanted to see if it worked, as it was being done on a 150Watt device in the video, so I thought Hmmm wonder if that will work on the 30? Was quite happy it was revision 1.5 aswell, as there was revision 1.2 I believe.

It did, but in a way was good because now I have an unstuck firing button that actually clicks, instead of a horrible, smooth-rubbery feel lol.

EDIT: I forgot to add, about 5 days ago USB charging stopped. I phoned the shop and they said I could exchange it, that meant no vape. Now, I am quite handy fixing computers, so thought I will go for it. I had to move the usb interface forward 1mm, it was the easiest fix in my lifetime.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors