Become a Patron!

My Ohm keep changing ALOT !!!

Well i have box switcher by vapoersso and manta RTA , 2 samsung 25R , 2 coils fused clapton ( 0.20 togther )
well i have wanted to clean up my tank with some warm water so i did i cleaned up everything and i wish i never did :-(
it have been week or two since and my Ohms keep changing every hit i do from 0.20 to 0.3 to 0.5 to 0.25 to 0.9 to 0.7 every time i hit the fire botton ( i tried to uplode a video but didn't work feel free to ask me for more details ) it even get too 1.9 ohm sometimes wish i can't vape i use wattage mode it go to 15W auto i tried to clean the connection multiple times i changed my coils .. but nothings goes right
please anyone knows the solution i ll be so greatfull it really annoy me :( and i can't vape i am afraid it is not safe to vape... this became a nightmare ..
thanks in advance everyone

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The end of a coil is not securely held by the screws or clamp.
Not familiar with that RTA but the advise I gave is universal for RTA's.

The end of a coil is not securely held by the screws or clamp.
Not familiar with that RTA but the advise I gave is universal for RTA's.
well i thought about that , and i tried to give them more force but nothing it may be the piin tho so how to fix it ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well i thought about that , and i tried to give them more force but nothing it may be the piin tho so how to fix it ?
They can usually be tightened up with a screwdriver. Do not overtighten or you will twist the little pin in half.

also if the base of the atty has another screw it is for the ground post on the atty and could be loose.
The 510 pin is for the positive coils posts.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, the only time I've had that happen is when one of the "tails" of my coil wasn't captured well by a grub screw. Check your coil at both ends to be sure that the Claptoning wire hasn't come loose and that the entire end of the wire is underneath the grub screw.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Update i changed the 510pin with my old subohm tank ( wish i forget i have ) and it s all right
thanks for ur time guys:D :bunny:

Well done you! Thanks for the update!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah we like to know how things turned out.
If our advise was good or not?
If no reply we are not sure if our advise cause you to blow yer face off or not ;)
Plus we like to see happy vapers.

VU Sponsors