kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks for that review. i always loved MBV jamaican rum but since i started DIY'ing, have had probs finding a flavoring for it. now i know! :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey Kelli, after you try FA's version, post your own description compared to the others you've tried! You're gonna love this one.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Kelli, after you try FA's version, post your own description compared to the others you've tried! You're gonna love this one.

i hope so! :)

Margie

Member For 4 Years
I have been using the FA Jamaican in my Malibu recipe and love it and was getting low on my supply. When I placed my last order at Perfumers Apprentice I mistakenly ordered TFA Jamaican Rum. Haven't used it yet, still had a little FA left. How does FA Jamaican rum differ from TFA Jamaican rum. I use 2% FA in my Malibu, should I use a higher % rum with TFA?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
thanks for that review. i always loved MBV jamaican rum but since i started DIY'ing, have had probs finding a flavoring for it. now i know! :)
Im interested in how it compares also. I looooooooooove FA jamacian rum, so good at 2 or 3 percent. i had to buy a 30 ml bottle of it because it just doesnt last in any other size. very useful and amazing alone. one of a handful that Ill vape standalone for days.

Margie

Member For 4 Years
Best percent for TFA's rum is 0% Measure carefully, LOL! But seriously...keep the percent the same and adjust only after you try it. It doesn't taste as strong, but it gums up coils if you use too much. Yah - it tastes different, not horrible, but it gives me appreciation for FA's version.
Crap, I really love my recipes with the FA Rum. I was hoping there wouldn't be much of a difference in taste. I get my flavors wholesale from Perfumers Apprentice so 4oz is the smallest size. Now what to do with this big bottle. I am not about to mess with my Malibu recipe by using a flavoring that is inferior. Maybe I can find some recipes that the TFA Rum will be acceptable in. You are always such a great help. Thanks

VU Sponsors