my notes on FlavourArt Honey

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not tried a lot with honey yet, the one I have smelled like beer, I do not remember the brand but it was not FA, it was still good but that brewery taste is still hanging around after 3 weeks, maybe more time. I have to try FAs -- the use of a floral sounds great, honey may be the only thing that can tame some of those, and I have been really wanting to try to find a use for jasmine and Neroli, just seems they could add a nice depth...if i ever my percentages right.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is true. Just used 0.5% of this because I heard it was strong and it's STILL overpowering. I'm going to have to do dilute it.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, you weren't kidding. Definitely a strong flavor. Even at 1% of a 10% diluted bottle it was still very strong in a tobacco mix I recently made. A very tasty, accurate honey flavor, but still quite strong. I'll try .5% from that diluted bottle in the future along with lighter tobacco flavors. Thanks for the great starting point!

ETA: wish I had picked up FA Brandy, as the honey does add a definite sweetness with tobaccos. Still nice though.

VU Sponsors