Become a Patron!

my notes on Flavourart Cuban Supreme Tobacco

VapeVixen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BRAVO! Thank you! Such a thorough and considerate write up! I have always hesitated to purchase any tobaccos because I feel I have to buy them all, in case I choose ones I won't like! With the thoughtfulness in these notes, I feel assured in taking your word that, this is one to start with. ;)

-GR-

Member For 4 Years
I was wondering if anyone else gets more of a grassy taste from Cuban Supreme? I can smell it too but I could be overly sensitive to it. I also have Dark Vapture and don't think I will ever be using it but to me Cuban Supreme has some of that same grassy smell.

I need to mix it stand alone at a low percentage and see what I get from it.

On a side note I wanted to take a minute to thank HIC for all of the great information, notes and recipes that you have shared. I purchased 6 of the recipes on your site to help show support. I need to get a few more flavors to do a couple of them but looking forward to it.

-GR-

Member For 4 Years
I definitely need to experiment with the FA tobaccos some more. I did try 7 Leaves and I thought it was a great tobacco by itself and was pretty sweet. Didn't get any of the grassy notes with it. I also have Tuscan which I will try too. I love the RY4 especially with the mix I made up the other day but just like TPA's Double RY4 it seems to take a high percentage to keep it more center stage with any other flavorings added.

VU Sponsors