VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Excellent notes sir, I'll be grabbing some on my next order! I've been scoping out FA flavors for a while, but I just branched out to Lorann's from all TFA. It sounds like I'm probably going to be getting some FA cookie soon, though! :)

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks much, about to order a few more from bullcity, FA cookie being one.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had picked up some FW Biscotti on sale to try out that strange dark hidden area of DIY'ing. The bakery group. I never thought I would enjoy vaping anything cookie related. I love eating cookies. Next stop, cake.

My first mix I was goofing around with it and the mix wasn't very good until I tried it again the next day. Big improvement, though mixing Wintergreen with Peppermint still is not a good idea. Next mix I will treat the Biscotti with more respect.

Then I got to thinking that FA Cookie would be even better. After reading HIC's post I will add it to the list. Now if only I could get some Meringue. I have a knack for going to the website that is currently out of stock and end up buying other flavors instead.
I went to E-Liquid Mart for the first time since Bull City Vapor is on holiday. I like the 5ml sample size of FA.

I can use up the FW Biscotti with some of HIC's flavor ideas until I get FA Cookie.

junquedujour

Member For 4 Years
"For light, sweet, creamier cookies, use Cookie with Meringue and a little Fresh Cream (around 1.5% Cookie, .75% Meringue, .25% Fresh Cream - then add your fruits)."

this combo sounds like an excellent base for my tastes - non-fruits - more teas and baccys. i also like the mention of adding butterscotch to sweeten the deal, so to speak.

naturally i just placed an order a couple days ago and didn't read this til now. *sigh* adding to the wishlist. ;)
thanks for posting.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I consider Cookie a basic which I currently have in a cart in a larger container, along with Classic Vanilla, Custard and Caramel.

These are 4 that hit a lot of recipes for me.

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What percentage do you suggest to start with FA Cookie, FA Vienna Cream, TFA Vanilla Custard?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a little late chiming in on this one, but would Caps sugar cookie be a permissible substitution?

Pandora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered some cookie and then found your post on it. Thank you for always sharing with us here.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am so glad I bought the regular size bottle of FA's Cookie instead of a trial size. This flavor is so much fun to mess about with. I whipped up a chocolate cinnamon cookie recipe that still needs to be tweaked before I can share it, but it wasn't bad for a first try.

I love HIC's Thin Mint Cookies even though I was missing the FA Caramel and TFA Brown Sugar. I used different brands of each. It would have been better with the original flavors.
Early in my DIY I bought a 15 ml of Flavor West Brown Sugar. Then I found out that TFA's is the best. I have two other caramels that I'd like to use up before I spring for FA's.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
mmmmm cookie

VU Sponsors