Become a Patron!

my notes on FlavourArt Cinnamon Ceylon

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree not the best use for Cinn. Ceylon to go red hot. 4.2ml Cinnamon TFA and 1.8 Red Hots by TFA has long been a popular blend for those who want that hot cinnamon candy taste. Much cheaper way to go too if you buy in any kind of quantity. What I don't like is the separation and the milky look of the TFA blend but the flavor is red hot candy. Save C.C. for those recipes where delicacy and complexity are paramount IMO.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i use cap, tfa and fa cinnamon and top it with sweet cream and a tiny bit .25% caramel to make jaw breaker red hots :)

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
TFA Cinnamon Spice is one of my first flavors I bought. I then found out it was Red Hots is the flavor I wanted at the time. I don't care for the Cinnamon Spice and Red Hots is not a good choice when one wants a touch of cinnamon flavor. Cinnamon Ceylon looks like a better choice.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ended dumping the rest of my TFA Cinnamon Spice into a heated oil scenting thingy. It didn't smell that good in that either. Oh well, I gave it one last chance to be good for something.

I made 20ml of 2% FA Coffee Espresso,2% FA Fresh Cream and 1% FA Vienna Cream mix. It was just ok. I added 1% of TFA Tiramisu. That was a bit better. Today I added 1% FA Cinnamon Ceylon. Oh yeah! Much better now.

I love almost anything with cinnamon in it. I even sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of coffee grounds before brewing. I mostly drink my coffee black and either hot, warm or iced. I am finding out I like vaping fancy coffee flavors and this cinnamon will be playing a key roll in future mixes.

This Cinnamon Ceylon is so good I may have to buy a 30ml bottle next time.

miltiades

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello Hic.

thanks for all the great advice!

I had a bottle of FA Ceylon Cinnamon but due to using other brands i haven't used it yet. Today i've made my
usual drop test(one drop of flavor to 5 ml of water and rinse in mouth) and it seems very very promising. Hot but smooth as well , excellent aroma and taste.

One question. As i've noticed from previous brands of cinnammon that it takes at least 7-15 days to lose the very
strong aftertaste , how long you propose it should be steeped(time steeping not baths,etc).

Best regards
Miltos

miltiades

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe it's the type of Cinammon i use which isn't FA , personally i had issues as the chemical smell and taste
was very intense. I've create a base with FA Cinammon Ceylon , so i will check it give me feedback.

Many thanks @HeadInClouds

VU Sponsors