Become a Patron!

my notes on FlavourArt Cappuccino

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find that FA's coffee related flavors are closer to the original then most american flavor brands (which taste to me more like coffee candy), also like their tiramisu.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do. I use FA Cappucino and order ( multiples of 500ml bottles) liters of it at a time. I have only mixed locally for a small number of stores until a premium line was launched recently that features my best flavors. Cooperstown Premium E-Juice has a flavor named Shoeless Joe that is in my opinion the best Caramel Latte I've tasted and its as good as I can come up with. I'm immensely proud of this flavor. It features FA Cappucino. I make another flavor that features FA espresso and it has a loyal following but its limited to those who want a rich, dark black espresso like you might get in Italy. Because I thought the numbers would be limited compared to say a fruit or desert vape I left it a house juice but its just as grand in its own way.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Email me your address HIC, I will send you a complimentary bottle of Shoeless. This is what FA Cappucino can really do. I'm that confident. I have enjoyed the hell out of your recipes and have had a blast just studying your take on how different flavors go together that I have treated some of your ideas as a text on the workings of the FA flavor line. BTW you can tank Shoeless or you can drip it. Same result.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I find if I want more espresso it throat hits like a tobacco blend without the asstertaste of a tobacco. I enjoy my tobaccos but not overly much dripped in higher than 5%

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shoeless Joe...cool name!

I tried Cappuccino as a cream added to various other FA flavors. There were few I had success with: all the vanillas, butterscotch, and caramel. I could see it adding creamy interest to any of those, so it's interesting to me that your recipe is a caramel latte.
I didn't use it as a cream to add to other flavors. I used it as a dominant and then used everything else as a subdominant. Same with espresso.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just reiterating myself where it's more relevant - TPA Cappuccino tastes like hard coffee candy, not remotely like any beverage. Wasted a lot of juice just trying to make something palatable. Two big thumbs down for TPA cappuccino. The complaints I've read about the TPA Caramel Capp are similarly bad and likely is made from the same stuff. Haven't tried FA Capp and FA Espresso is in the mail.

If you've read a dozen reviews on a <$2.00 product - you might be like me a little bit. Good luck! IMO shopping from reviews, FA Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) is the coffee flavor to get for vape chefs.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried mixing Cappuccino with Espresso--or have any thoughts on what that might be like?

VU Sponsors