Become a Patron!

my notes on FlavourArt Black Cherry

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Different strokes. I love TFA Black Cherry at 6%. Usually 60/40 or 50/50 with 3% DW. I think it is a very good non candy tasting black cherry and is very true to the flavor of the black cherries that we get around here. TFA Maraschino, on the other hand... yuck. I'm still testing lowering the percentages, but I ain't loving it so far.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very interesting and promising that this flavor stays true beyond the standalone %. Good candidate for a super-bold novelty vape? On the shopping list now... even though I'm waiting for vapemail. Which has something to do with why I'm blowing up all your posts HIC haha. Thanks so much for all your input - your culinary sensibility, communication, and generous attitude are indispensable to me as a hobbyist vape chef and the vaping community.

I'm know I'm laying it on thick right now but I had to tell you incase you were wondering: You. Are a Champion. Glad we could put that to rest.

formernuke

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for taking to time to do this, it's a great help to new mixers like me when I want to trying adding something new to a recipe.

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just used black cherry in a little diy mix. It's spectacular! I absolutely love it. Black cherry, Cola / Vanilla ice cream float mix... It's gooooood

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just used black cherry in a little diy mix. It's spectacular! I absolutely love it. Black cherry, Cola / Vanilla ice cream float mix... It's gooooood

Post up your recipe:D.

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here you go. Let me know if you're having issues with reading the picture. I can type it out if I have to.
6b656fcec1967dfc52b1e58758412a7d.jpg

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here you go. Let me know if you're having issues with reading the picture.

Looks like a fine recipe! Thanks!

The only difficulty I have reading it is trying to determine which Sweet Cream, FA Vanilla and Vanilla Ice Cream you use. :question:

Ron
---
"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."- Confucius

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't tried FA black cherry but TFA black cherry is nasty, TFA cherry extract is much better in my opinion.

VU Sponsors