Become a Patron!

my notes on FlavourArt Almond

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For what it's worth, Capella's Toasted Almond contributes a notably dry, intense TH (not very sweet) with what feels like slightly thicker vapor at 1-3% when I use it (usually some FA Cuban Supreme concoction). Good luck and godspeed with developing a toasted FA version.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @HeadInClouds thanks again for all these individual flavor notes - any chance you'd be able to elaborate on the Oak Wood or Black Fire additions? Wife just mixed up 2% Almond with 8% FW Black Cherry (stronger than I'd been led to believe most FW flavors would be), not getting the nuttiness she was looking for and we don't have any Nut Mix - I do have Walnut, which I was considering adding at 1% or so after diluting with some more nic base but whenever I have FA problems I check to see if there's an "HIC's Notes" thread first...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you sir - still a little confused, but might as well add Nut Mix to the 7 new flavors I'm gonna need to try out the new pro mixes I've just acquired, since it seems like that's the ticket anyway!

VU Sponsors