Become a Patron!

My next box mod?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rx200s, good purchase?
How is it comparable to the hohm wrecker g2?
Sure it's not a DNA or Fsk device one neat feature is custom firmware and the large screen is a plus for me.

How many of you jaybo rx200s users carry yours out? I believe it's a 3 battery box so it's gotta be pretty big eh?

I want something that holds 2x18650s, durable, can vape almost anything and not cost 150 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G900V

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Own both.
If you do go the rx route get the 2/3 trust me three battery weight makes it pocket unfriendly as hell. Lumpy as fuck and sometimes fussy as hell reading the tc.
G2 love also. Honestly is my go 2 in xxx mode.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've got both, and I hardly ever use the RX. It's too big to carry around(for me, anyway), but may be good to keep in the car or something. With high capacity batteries you'd probably only have to charge it twice a week, depending on how much time you spend in the car. I mostly use mine as a sturdy base to build on. The TC is usable but not great, and if you're used to the TC on the G2 then it'll seem like garbage. These are just my opinions, of course. If you're looking for watts and battery life on a budget and don't mind the size you'd probably like it.

Based on what you said you're after I think an IPV5 would be a good fit. Have you looked into those? Or maybe the Smok H-Priv. I've never used either personally but I've read good things about them, and they're reasonably priced. May be worth a look.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've got both, and I hardly ever use the RX. It's too big to carry around(for me, anyway), but may be good to keep in the car or something. With high capacity batteries you'd probably only have to charge it twice a week, depending on how much time you spend in the car. I mostly use mine as a sturdy base to build on. The TC is usable but not great, and if you're used to the TC on the G2 then it'll seem like garbage. These are just my opinions, of course. If you're looking for watts and battery life on a budget and don't mind the size you'd probably like it.

Based on what you said you're after I think an IPV5 would be a good fit. Have you looked into those? Or maybe the Smok H-Priv. I've never used either personally but I've read good things about them, and they're reasonably priced. May be worth a look.
IPV5 is a good choice or a new smok alien, they are getting good impressions here

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know going a step back from g2, I don't think I'll like the rx200s or the newer version 2/3.

Thr alien looks awesome and before I got the g2 I wanted the smoke alien but it wasn't out so got the slice and g2 instead. Neither device is pocket friendly to me I guess the slice is not as wide but it's fat since it uses a 26650 and its heavy. I'll check out the priv asap. I'll settle for a dna 75 box too if it cost a little more. I don't like really buying Chinese junk.

Sent from my SM-G900V

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many of you jaybo rx200s users carry yours out? I believe it's a 3 battery box so it's gotta be pretty big eh?

Don't have RX200 but do have a Triade which has a similar form factor.
I carry mine around all the time and it doesn't feel too big/awkward/heavy.
I do however carry it in an holster and not in my pocket.

The RX just like every other Wismec/Joyetech mod has a wonky 510.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you want pocket friendly the IPV400 may be worth a look. I prefer the look and feel of the 6x, but apparently the TCR is broken otherwise I'd have one already. I've been keeping up with the smaller dual 18650 mods since the Sig 213 came out, and from what I can tell the 400 is the only one that works properly.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the lost vape EFusion duo smaller then the hohm wrecker g2? Can someone take a pic of them side by side please.

Sent from my SM-G900V

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
M8Dys9.jpg
fX0j8U.jpg
yowBxb.jpg

Wrecker's a little thinner but a little taller.

Cosmic_Glaze

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got the RX200. It's my go to at home. It is a little to much for out and about. Got a Pico for that.. The VTC Dual looks interesting single or dual 18650 options. Don't think it's out yet... waiting to see some more reviews.

Cosmic_Glaze

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Check out the update. TC is finally working for SS316L. Plus it has a pre heat option now!

VU Sponsors