Become a Patron!

Do you think the TFV4 is one of the best subohm tanks on the market?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JVMV

Unlisted Vendor
How's it going everyone.

I recently started selling on thevapetrader.com if you want to check out what I'm selling (still setting up) you can view my listings at

http://thevapetrader.com/author/jvmv/#block1

All of the items I sell is from an approved authorized distributor so you don't have to worry about if it's authentic or not.

I sell on eBay and Amazon as well but I can't knock down the prices to what I'd want to give you guys a good deal so I'd rather sell on vapetrader to do just that.

I appreciate you guys checking it out

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there @JVMV I am going to move this temporarily to the unlisted vendor area, please look at our vendor rules here at VU before posting again.
You posted this in our classified area which is not allowed.

JVMV

Unlisted Vendor
image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hey everyone, I have a few TFV4 Full Kits that I am selling. They are authentic and it comes with a sticker with an authenticity code on the packaging. They're unopened and with the original plastic wrapping.

I'm selling them for $34 each.

If you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me.

I took a nice professional picture of the actual product you get and a few quick pictures of the packaging and the authenticity sticker.

Thanks for viewing :)

Note: This is not the mini
-------------------------

As with all the things I like to sell, I try them out first and I can definitely say that this is one of the best tanks I've tried so far.
The vapor production is ridiculously huge and and the flavor is, in my opinion, unbeatable. The triple coil that comes pre installed in the tank is great but the quad coil is one of the best coils I've used. The rebuildable is great as well.

I'm sure if you own one, you can agree with me. If you plan on picking up one of these up, I'm sure once you try it out for yourself, you will agree that the TFV4 is one of the best subohm tanks ever made.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    616.9 KB · Views: 13

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi @JVMV - are you a vendor? If so, you might want to check out our vendor rules, including steps to get a subforum to advertise hardware for sale...

Hi @JVMV - are you a vendor? If so, you might want to check out our vendor rules, including steps to get a subforum to advertise hardware for sale...
Unfortunately I can't become a verified vendor because I don't have a website available.

Still fairly new to this site maybe I'm posting in the wrong place?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But you are indeed a vendor? If that's the case let me know and I'll move this over to the unlisted vendors sub, which you need no credentials to post to... We just ask you keep all your promotions to one thread.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

But you are indeed a vendor? If that's the case let me know and I'll move this over to the unlisted vendors sub, which you need no credentials to post to... We just ask you keep all your promotions to one thread.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

I am a vendor and sure that's helpful thanks.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
thread moved already @OBDave

@SMOKIE can confirm details on non online vendors and such. even thou you dont have a website be sure to follow the rest of the vendor rules. @MV Vapes

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does the price include shipping?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome maybe if you have them later this well I can get one gotta check my funds tho just bought a noisy cricket and velocity combo.... unless you were interested in a trade

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors