Become a Patron!

My lunar harvest clone

jlw917

Member For 4 Years
This was the whole reason i started mixing this is the spot on for me so mix some up and let me know what you think

TFA blueberry candy 3%
TFA sweet and tart 2%
Cap sweet starwberry 2%
Cap cotton candy 3%
Cap harvest berry 4%
Cap raspberry 1%
4 drops of CAP super sweet

I steep it for atleast 12 hours so the raspberry looses its roudy tone but also good as a shake and vape it only gets better over time

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have all these flavors atm so I can't try it right away but it does look good.

Thanks for the share! :)

bigliu518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm missing some of these but I will surly get them QUICK! I've been trying to clone this for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I mean what size bottle are you making? If I make a 30mL adding 4 drops of sweet, it's going to be much different than making a 10mL and adding 4 drops of sweet to that.

jlw917

Member For 4 Years
Sorry i make 30ml it also depends on what your using to add it in i use 3ml disp. Pipettes to add in my super sweet so i would say 2 drops for 15ml and 1 drop for 10ml

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For once I have (just about) all the flavors... but no VG or PG! @#$%!

I had to leave it behind when I moved : ( But I'll soon have more again, and plan to give this a try subbing a tiny bit of inw raspberry or maybe fa with tfa raspberry sweet would be more like cap rasp., which I've never tried. Thanks for the recipe!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Needed a bump to hear some updates.............:rolleyes:

guess_who_bump.jpg

jlw917

Member For 4 Years
For once I have (just about) all the flavors... but no VG or PG! @#$%!

I had to leave it behind when I moved : ( But I'll soon have more again, and plan to give this a try subbing a tiny bit of inw raspberry or maybe fa with tfa raspberry sweet would be more like cap rasp., which I've never tried. Thanks for the recipe!
Yeah play around with who know you might make something really awsome

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1,000 ML of VG and 150 ML of flavoring ordered the other day and waiting for :vapemail:good thing I have 150 ML of a sample pack from Pip at Suicide bunny to keep me busy!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You ever gwt around to mixing some up

Not yet. Sorry to report I am still halfway living out of boxes after my move early in the month. But I'm fast running out of the juice I brought with me, so I'll be forced to mix something soon--thanks for the reminder. It's on my list!

jlw917

Member For 4 Years
Not yet. Sorry to report I am still halfway living out of boxes after my move early in the month. But I'm fast running out of the juice I brought with me, so I'll be forced to mix something soon--thanks for the reminder. It's on my list!
I hope the move went well for ya hopefully you get to mix up some good stuff soon

I made an account to tell you this recipe is delicious. I fell in love with Lunar Harvest, and I have tried replicating it for a while, without avail. The Harvest Berry had a muting effect, as well as fading away in flavor. The Blueberry Candy also would lose flavor. With the sweet and tart and raspberry, it has an enhancing effect on those flavors, so it's very well done. I really try to avoid using Sucralose entirely, but with this recipe it's worth cleaning my coils and changing my cotton more often. Very well done!

The only wariness I have is with the shelf time of this recipe. I question that with excess time sitting, flavor may dull or change. When making candy type recipes in the past with some of these same concentrates, this has happened. Have you had this recipe sitting for a period of time to know whether this would happen? Thank you very much.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to my e juice app, a drop of super sweet from the cap bottle weights in at .037-.038. I've only used super sweet 4 times with a total of 14 drops, so those measurements could very well be off a bit. Mixing a 30ml bottle @ .5% comes in at 4.3 drops.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
According to my e juice app, a drop of super sweet from the cap bottle weights in at .037-.038. I've only used super sweet 4 times with a total of 14 drops, so those measurements could very well be off a bit. Mixing a 30ml bottle @ .5% comes in at 4.3 drops.

How much sweetener to use is kind-of an individual taste thing as some don't like using any, and some use a lot.
Tiny amounts are harder to measure unless using a scale.
But when I use sweetener it's usually 1 drop in 10ml, 1-2 drops in 15ml, or 2-3 in 30ml, which is a size I almost never use.
Only been using TFA Sweetener and/or Stevia tho.

Sometime mixes will seem to get sweeter with longer steeping.
And many flavors have some already included.

I am using .42% super sweet. I mix by weight. I have found that with a week worth of shelf time, flavor drops considerably, as I feared, and loses the Lunar Harvest taste. With 2 days steeping, it is right on.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am using .42% super sweet. I mix by weight. I have found that with a week worth of shelf time, flavor drops considerably, as I feared, and loses the Lunar Harvest taste. With 2 days steeping, it is right on.

If using the Cotton Candy:
Cotton Candy/EM can cause flavor fade in about 1 week, I'd try it without any.
Or, if you must, try 0.5-1% instead.
And some of the CAP flavors seem to be smoother after a week.
Possibly a combination of both.

Last edited:

jlw917

Member For 4 Years
I made an account to tell you this recipe is delicious. I fell in love with Lunar Harvest, and I have tried replicating it for a while, without avail. The Harvest Berry had a muting effect, as well as fading away in flavor. The Blueberry Candy also would lose flavor. With the sweet and tart and raspberry, it has an enhancing effect on those flavors, so it's very well done. I really try to avoid using Sucralose entirely, but with this recipe it's worth cleaning my coils and changing my cotton more often. Very well done!

The only wariness I have is with the shelf time of this recipe. I question that with excess time sitting, flavor may dull or change. When making candy type recipes in the past with some of these same concentrates, this has happened. Have you had this recipe sitting for a period of time to know whether this would happen? Thank you very much.
Sweet vapes like this one really dont change flavor profiles to my taste my wife loves sugar and sweet things so when i whip up a batch it really dosent sit for more than a week after a quick 3 day steep sorry i dont have more of answer for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jlw917

Member For 4 Years
I do encuorage everyone to play with the recipes that why we are all here to take things further

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I've been trying to clone LH for over a year now, with little success. After buying a bottle at a B&M recently and smelling it side by side with my most recent clones, I had a revelation. TFA Apple Candy. Don't think so? Smell your clone then smell Lunar Harvest. Unfortunately I don't have that flavor right now so I'll have to wait for my next shipment to try it, but I think I have an idea of where to start. There's also TFA Grape Juice or TFA Grape Candy in there, which gives off that purple glow in the sunlight.
Try this recipe:

TFA Blueberry Candy 3%
TFA Sweet and Tart 1%
CAP BRCC 2.5%
CAP Harvest Berry 2%
OSDIY Blue Raspberry Slush 6%
TFA Grape Juice 1% -OR- TFA Grape Candy 1%
TFA Apple Candy 4%
TFA Sweet Raspberry 1.5%
TFA Sweetener (Sucralose) 1% (optional)

KOTC says their mixes are max VG. Let me know what you guys think! I'm sure it'll need tweaked to get it there, so if that's the case just let me know!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I've been trying to clone LH for over a year now, with little success. After buying a bottle at a B&M recently and smelling it side by side with my most recent clones, I had a revelation. TFA Apple Candy. Don't think so? Smell your clone then smell Lunar Harvest. Unfortunately I don't have that flavor right now so I'll have to wait for my next shipment to try it, but I think I have an idea of where to start. There's also TFA Grape Juice or TFA Grape Candy in there, which gives off that purple glow in the sunlight.
Try this recipe:

TFA Blueberry Candy 3%
TFA Sweet and Tart 1%
CAP BRCC 2.5%
CAP Harvest Berry 2%
OSDIY Blue Raspberry Slush 6%
TFA Grape Juice 1% -OR- TFA Grape Candy 1%
TFA Apple Candy 4%
TFA Sweet Raspberry 1.5%
TFA Sweetener (Sucralose) 1% (optional)

KOTC says their mixes are max VG. Let me know what you guys think! I'm sure it'll need tweaked to get it there, so if that's the case just let me know!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How did this turn out???

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would love to know the outcomes for these. If you guys are right on---this will be the reason I start DIY

I'm missing some flavors or else I'd try it and let you know.

I'll be sure to order them next time. Don't know when that'll be though.

Thanks mykreign, That's quite all right. I'm just tired of having a dependency on premium pricing. I believe most people are, that's why DIY is so popular.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've ordered twice since my last post and keep forgetting about this smh

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just made the original recipe and in my opinion, it's far from the real lunar Harvest. I will report back if anything changes from steeping

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Day 2, the raspberry calmed down a little. I taste more cotton candy than anything. There's a subtle taste of lunar harvest but it's not there yet. This recipe needs something else or a change of flavors used

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Day 3, it taste a little more like lunar. It's close enough to where i'll probably end up making some more.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bumpity bump.....was this good? Worth ordering the ONE f-ing flavor I don’t have(TFA sweet and tart)? Any sub??

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bumpity bump.....was this good? Worth ordering the ONE f-ing flavor I don’t have(TFA sweet and tart)? Any sub??
It's really good from day 2-4. After that the flavor fades considerably. I would just leave the sweet and tart out until you get it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's really good from day 2-4. After that the flavor fades considerably. I would just leave the sweet and tart out until you get it.

Thanks for the update! I’m not real good with fading recipes.....I keep 20+ juice rolling at a time. Need the variety....but maybe I’ll mix up a 15ml to get thru it quick.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the update! I’m not real good with fading recipes.....I keep 20+ juice rolling at a time. Need the variety....but maybe I’ll mix up a 15ml to get thru it quick.
Yeah I'd just stick to that blue razz sour patch. I'm gonna lower the tfa sweet raspberry by 2% and replace it with cap raspberry.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I'd just stick to that blue razz sour patch. I'm gonna lower the tfa sweet raspberry by 2% and replace it with cap raspberry.

That stuff is good! Vaping it right now. Almost thru the 30ml I made.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made it one time with some cap raspberry beecause I ran out of the tfa and I think it was even better

Ooooh, ok. Good to know. I’ll try it that way next time.

VU Sponsors