Become a Patron!

my house/car smells like trash

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF, man. I finally find a juice I really like, and it makes my car and house smell like a garbage can!
Of course I don't notice when im in there, but if I walk in/get into my car, it smells like trash.
Juiceing two peas in a pod peaches and cream. Kind of embarrassing when a friend or neighbor stops by.
My other juices didn't do this. Should I just buy a case of febreze?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Peaches and Cream? Wow, wouldn't have guessed that, unless it has honey flavoring in it. Honey leaves a bad trail.

I used to walk into my living room in the mornings and it'd smell like blueberries. I was vaping vanilla.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im not the cleanest person, but I clean my cat's litter often enuf, and take out the trash, and don't have use dinner plates/unclean dishes everywhere.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a favorite vape that leaves an awful honey trail - my daughter says it smells like bad fast food LOL Needless to say I don't vape it around her, and it doesn't seem to stay around in the air.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a favorite vape that leaves an awful honey trail - my daughter says it smells like bad fast food LOL Needless to say I don't vape it around her, and it doesn't seem to stay around in the air.
Oh that shitty greasy smell... it would not be black honey would it?

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
WTF, man. I finally find a juice I really like, and it makes my car and house smell like a garbage can!
Of course I don't notice when im in there, but if I walk in/get into my car, it smells like trash.
Juiceing two peas in a pod peaches and cream. Kind of embarrassing when a friend or neighbor stops by.
My other juices didn't do this. Should I just buy a case of febreze?
Well I'll be damned...apparently there IS a 'Harry Potter' juice line !:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL noticed it with the black honey and tobacco mixes I do.
God it is rancid.

Noooo!! I just made a juice with black honey/vanilla tobacco.....it's gonna smell funky?? :eek:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Noooo!! I just made a juice with black honey/vanilla tobacco.....it's gonna smell funky?? :eek:
the vanilla might win out over the black honey.
Also notice funkies with tfa cheesecakes and some custards.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made a Pipe Cavendish with Virginia, Burley, Black Honey, and Latakia and Perique tobacco flavors. Mmmm, tastes great! The only problem is it smells like cigars with out the burny smell. A really funky smell, I could smell it in my truck and in my den 3 days after vaping it.

tcmx250

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Drunk monkey by g2 smells funky after vaping

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made a Pipe Cavendish with Virginia, Burley, Black Honey, and Latakia and Perique tobacco flavors. Mmmm, tastes great! The only problem is it smells like cigars with out the burny smell. A really funky smell, I could smell it in my truck and in my den 3 days after vaping it.

My husband was so thrilled when I laid down the cigarettes and started vaping. And every juice I've vaped, he's actually enjoyed smelling. That is, until I made HIC's Swiss Bliss....the AP was a bit overwhelming in the vape and in the room, I came through the living room huffing the first tank and he curled up his nose and said "You stink, go back in there! (my office)"....it tastes so good, but until I cut back the AP even I couldn't stand to smell me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors