Become a Patron!

My friend said to call juice companies and pretend to be a shop worker to get free samples?

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So what do you do when they ask to ship to your business? Or are you stupid enough to ship to your home address so they know where to find you and call the cops and make you pay for their product, make your own juice. Really cheap. But be sure to give free samples to the vapestore "owners" that call you

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Normally the company will just send you 0mg nicotine juice anyway. Just find someone with a tax id that you can borrow like I did! lol I get $8.00 120ml bottles of humble e-juice and love the stuff. It's weird though, he doesn't care that he will have to pay the taxes later on, whatever I guess. I'm not paying it lol.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Why don't you losers just DIY? I can make a 120ml bottle of juice that is superior to any I've ever bought for $4 & change. Oh & I don't have to go 120. I can do 30ml for the same price per ml, any size I want.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The free samples scam is nothing new. Me and my buddies who were into electronics in the 80s did that to get free chips, because we just didn't have the moolah to afford them newfangled microcontrollers as teenagers. And I think the chipmakers we called up and asked free samples from weren't exactly fooled either: they knew we were kids and they were happy to oblige.

So yeah, technically it's theft. But I'll tell you what else is theft: selling e-juice. It costs pennies to make gallons of the stuff, and e-juice makers sell it for several dollars per 10ml bottle. That kind of margin... well, there's a scam for you... Scammers getting scammed get no sympathy from me.

VirginiaVaping

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
wait he asks for peoples thoughts on doing this stupid kiddie shit, but doesn't have a backbone when people say it's a scumbag move. I think it is messed up that you would do ANYTHING like that! To rip off a company that is trying everything to help us!!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
diethreaddie.jpg

VU Sponsors