Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just got my order today from My Freedom Smokes
I got good prices on name brand vape gear.
I got more money off by using points from past buy.
I took advantage of your offer for free shipping.
It all arrived today, quickly, well packaged, and what I expected.
Thank You,
I recommend your company to other vapers.
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered from them on wednesday, just basic DIY supplies. Used a coupon code for free shipping (so I figured it would take a month) lol. I got up this morning (sat) and checked my phone. Got an email from THEM saying my package was delivered. Fantastic! I live an hour away from Vista Vapors and even THEY dont ship something to me that fast. 100% recommend Myfreedomsmokes. Blew me away :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
MFS is kick ass.
Not sold on vista they screwed my order up but it was free and I paid shipping so not holding it to much against them, being out 2 bucks.
50/50 is not vapable to me in the slightest, when I ordered 70/30 and that is pushing the bounds of unusable for me.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like them too. I like the point system to get money off their already low prices.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Only thing I've ordered from them was the 3 nautilus tanks I got when I first upgraded from an ego battery.
Still have the tanks, and don't recall having any problems with shipping or ordering.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love MyFreedomsmokes.com I have been doing business with them for 6 years and They are in my top 5 list.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last week I didn't recieve everthing Email sent Shipping notice with a We are sorry....... that's the first time in 6 years they made a mistake on my orders nice people great products what more could you want.

Sent from my SGH-T999

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have ordered from MFS often. I've never had any issues. I really love it when they do the 40% off replacement coils. Great time to stock up.

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use to order 4 star general juice from them all the time... Tasty stuff if you like RY4..

Always had fast shipping and great customer service from them.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out my Mystery Box that came today ... this was the 39.00 Mystery Box I certainly got more than I paid for .
e39414b77c6b9cfd6c788a059e4c2046.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like doing Business with My Freedom Smokes...Really nice people.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Freedom smokes get ready lol I ordered almost all the colors of the MFS Vision Spinner , I love the new style of these are great they vape nice. And I ordered a Ego surprise Bag these are cool I give goodies to vapor Friends

Sent from my SGH-T999

rkoko164

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like MFS's, ordered from them a few times. Always fast shipping and good prices. I did have a problem a few months ago that has made me shop elsewhere... my Visa card was hijacked from their site. About a month after the incident I received a letter (USPS) from MFS warning me that they had, had a problem with security, not mentioning my account in particular, just a general warning to all customers. So, I hope they have fixed the problem.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I buy from MFS all the time... have been for a couple years now. I bet 40% of all my vape gear has come from them. Shipping is fast and their customer service is A+

tchthsky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MFS is one of the best online retailers I've dealt with. Inventory is decent, shipping is super fast (I'm in VA and they're in N.C.) and I love that I can get DIY supplies and that they have a fairly large selection of flavors from different flavor producers. I only wish they carried a larger variety of tanks, especially clones - would have saved me from having to go to Fasttech

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
MFS is a very good place to shop except for black friday. Tried to get a couple Evic mini's for $29.00 each and they came up as $35.00 each. Tried to order the three different times. That was a rip not to get them as advertised.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
MFS is a very good place to shop except for black friday. Tried to get a couple Evic mini's for $29.00 each and they came up as $35.00 each. Tried to order the three different times. That was a rip not to get them as advertised.
Did anyone else have any problems.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried and had the same issue.

I have had nothing but good experience with them. I order VG, PG, and Nicotine from them occasionally. They mistakenly sent me VG one time when I ordered PG, a simple phone call and they sent me a bottle of PG that arrived very quickly. Awesome customer support and superb quality. I highly recommend them to everyone.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I sent them two emails and asked them why the price difference and never did get a answer. Very poor customer service. I have ordered alot from there over the years but not any more,I'm done.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
MFS Virginia was the ejuice that convinced me I could quit smoking -- tastes very similar to Virginia Slims. I don't like tobacco vapes at all anymore, but that one was the one that did the trick for me.

Andria

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started ordering from mfs once i found out that they were a NC based company since i live in NC. They were actually my first online vape purchase. I have been using them since and have never had an issue. Their products are great, especially the nic. Its clean, tasteless, and slow to age. I hate to hear that some people have not had a good experience, but i guess that happens cause nobody is perfect. I recommend giving them a second chance though. They have great specials all the time

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll tag my overdue comments on the old thread.
Won a store credit awhile back. Nothing but positive, good selection and prices, quick ship. I like that they are on the East side, not out in Cali.
Thanks to @jj2 and @reddhott for running these contests, they are both fun and rewarding!
Thanks to MFS.

I started looking at http://www.casaa.org/, looks like we all need to band together or big brother and big tobacco will take rights from us.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors