VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
View attachment 138704
Whadda mean I don’t fit?
When I see that I think of Chris Farley singing “fat guy in a little coat” lol.

5F8291FE-29B2-43BB-82F8-88F8F4FCAE8C.jpeg
This was Zuzu’s first toy that she got in the trip home from the rescue. She was at this house with a ton of other dogs and she was very meek. She just sat in the yard chewing a plastic scoop which they said was her favorite “toy”. Well she carried around her stuffed animal everywhere for the first couple weeks. When she realized the giant plastic bin full of toys was all her’s also she ripped apart her favorite toy, lol. We still have a chunk of pink flesh from that toy but the rest was thrown out. To this day I still love watching her go up to the bin full of toys and throwing some out and move some over to find exactly the one she wants. Then she runs up to me to hold the other end of it while she shakes it up. Or hold the end of the antler so she can chew on it. She’s pretty spoiled and I love it.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I see that I think of Chris Farley singing “fat guy in a little coat” lol.

View attachment 138771
This was Zuzu’s first toy that she got in the trip home from the rescue. She was at this house with a ton of other dogs and she was very meek. She just sat in the yard chewing a plastic scoop which they said was her favorite “toy”. Well she carried around her stuffed animal everywhere for the first couple weeks. When she realized the giant plastic bin full of toys was all her’s also she ripped apart her favorite toy, lol. We still have a chunk of pink flesh from that toy but the rest was thrown out. To this day I still love watching her go up to the bin full of toys and throwing some out and move some over to find exactly the one she wants. Then she runs up to me to hold the other end of it while she shakes it up. Or hold the end of the antler so she can chew on it. She’s pretty spoiled and I love it.
Not an entry.

Awww what a sweet story. Love & enjoy your beautiful girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors