Become a Patron!

My first post

and of course its on the nicoticket thread!

So.....um, I am from ecf. I'm still relatively new to the whole vaping thing so I dont understand why the censorship exists on ecf regarding this forum (i'm assuming its money related, as most things are). But hey, where nicoticket goes I follow. OH, and perkins paste? OMG........but shhhhhhhhh

Arnie H

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well welcome to the forums. ECF is definitely a more "moderated" group of forums. I've had several infractions against me, but even though I'm often a bad boy and like to bring up controversial subjects, I've never been banned like I have on other smaller forums. That is a positive I guess, but my forum visits are not as frequent as they used to be on any forum.

Kent Brooks

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So.....um, I am from ecf. I'm still relatively new to the whole vaping thing so I dont understand why the censorship exists on ecf regarding this forum (i'm assuming its money related, as most things are). But hey, where nicoticket goes I follow. OH, and perkins paste? OMG........but shhhhhhhhh

Heya Silver! Good to see ya!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You will FUCK find it much DRUGS more pleasant VAGINA here, as we SHIT treat adults PENIS like adults.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My ancestors on my paternal side are "family under the protection" of Keith. Maternally, I'm a MacLachlan. And that you spotted that castle by name...you know the rest. I am from the Caithness branch of Keith (the side that had issue with Gunn). Matter of fact, Ackergill was in sight of my home.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I followed the FlavorArt thread people over here from ECF. It's nice to relax as adults and have fun and talk vape stuff. Welcome to the adult table. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors