Become a Patron!

My bonza rda post won't unscrew need help

ImYou

Member For 3 Years
I got my rda today everything went well I unscrewed every post holes except the last one which like its stuck. I tried using the screw kit I'm having a difficult time unscrewing it. What kind I do??

Bonza rda
http://i.imgur.com/nvzeBet.jpg

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So the screw won't turn?
Or is it that the screw turns but doesn't back out?

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Good point lol. I was going to say contact the retailer it was purchased from but I figure the retailer would tell him to contact VV.
He'd have better luck with the retailer. If the retailer won't help then a big rock or a hammer will solve the problem.

Seriously though SOMETIMES you can use a small flat head screwdriver to get a better bite.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yea, it won't turn at all.

Do you have a Big Ass flathead screwdriver? How does your screw look, is it all warped and dented or can you still get a flathead in there well? Round pliers with a cloth between the pliers teeth and the atomizer base, and biggest screwdriver you got

ImYou

Member For 3 Years
Do you have a Big Ass flathead screwdriver? How does your screw look, is it all warped and dented or can you still get a flathead in there well? Round pliers with a cloth between the pliers teeth and the atomizer base, and biggest screwdriver you got

Ooh, ima try that

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm curious if the plating was done with the screws in place and kinda of glued the one screw to the deck. Just a thought.

VU Sponsors