Become a Patron!

My Banana Candy (Laffy Taffy like)

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I added CB to my list for my Friday order. My wife loves banana laffy taffy. I'm eager to mix this up for her.

Thanks!

Last edited:

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I added CB to my list for my Friday order. My wife loves banana lady taffy. I'm eager to mix this up for her.

Thanks!
I only use single coils and, to me, find that it is better at lower watts. I use coils 1-1.2 ish ohms and vape this 22-24 or so watts. You can do what you like but this works best for me. I don't duals at all so if you do you may have different results. It will need to steep at least 4 days but 5-6 is better. It doesn't change after that.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool, thanks! My wife Vapes a .5 @ 20w. I'll post what the results after the order and I have time (which seems to be an issue lately) to mix her up a batch

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool, thanks! My wife Vapes a .5 @ 20w. I'll post what the results after the order and I have time (which seems to be an issue lately) to mix her up a batch

I actually use drops for this and estimated the percentage amount. I set the drops for 40 per mL.

Try this for a 10 mL batch. This is what I always use.

Banana 16 drops
Cookie 8 drops
Marshmallow 16 drops
Cake 12 drops

I never use weight or a cylinder for this and it always tastes the same. Drop in the flavors and bring the total up to 10 mLs with your base.

VU Sponsors