Become a Patron!

MVP2 Nautilus mini problem

I have an MVP2 with a nautilus mini tank. Now, I just refilled my tank and attached the nauty mini to the MVP2 and it was drawn completely of battery but now is connected to charge and has been for quite some time. After refilling, changing the coil and letting sit for roughly 15-20 minutes; the combo pulls but produces no vapor (no matter air hole setting). Please give me some feedback, thank you.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you prime your coil... So after you screw in the new coil replacement put around four,five drops of juice directly into the coil, fill the tank, put it together and give it a few pulls, you may need to let it is sit and soak up the juice but should they start working right away as long as you primed the coil :)

I did. Its beginning to look more like the issue is within the MVP2 (or the battery). I was told to hold the two buttons on the vv/vw display and showing no solution. Any experience with the MVP2 at all? Greatly appreciated

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have an MVP2 with a nautilus mini tank. Now, I just refilled my tank and attached the nauty mini to the MVP2 and it was drawn completely of battery but now is connected to charge and has been for quite some time. After refilling, changing the coil and letting sit for roughly 15-20 minutes; the combo pulls but produces no vapor (no matter air hole setting). Please give me some feedback, thank you.
@Bruce Chillis .. I own 4 MVP's and have never had this issue with my nauti's. The only thing I would suggest is gently pulling up the center pin on the MVP... maybe it just isn't making good enough contact.

VU Sponsors