Become a Patron!

Must have flavors???

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm ready to place another order of random flavors to build my collection. What are some of the staples/must have flavors you can't go without? I'm into all kinds of different tastes. I really don't wanna mention them for fear of swaying you answers. :D Some of my must haves are:
Coconut FA
Hazelnut FA and
Bilberry FA​

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All the creams...vienna cream, catalan cream, fresh cream, vanilla classic, marshmallow, marzipan, cookie, meringue, cocoa, lemon sicily, lime cold pressed, custard, white peach, raspberry, strawberry....just start collecting FA. It really depends on what recipes you're most interested in. Purevapes.com...3 mls for $1.50 each...go nuts! LOL

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm also into all kinds of flavor profiles, so I would have to have many types of vanillas, creams and custards to build flavors with. I do like fruit flavors without any of the fore mentioned flavors.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My MUST haves:
FA-
Almond, Anise, Apple Pie, Cinnamon Ceylon, Coconut, Cookie, Fresh Cream, Custard, Espresso, Fig, Irish Cream,Cookie, Jamaican Rum, Lemon Sicily, Lime Cold Pressed, Cookie, Mandarin, , Marzipan, Meringue, Cookie, Nut Mix, Orange, Pear, Pineapple, Tiramisu, Vanilla Classic, Vienna Cream, and Cookie

TFA-
Brown Sugar, Cheesecake Graham, RY4D.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA - if they make it, I have it (or want it).

TFA - Cheesecake Graham, Fruit Circles (horrible on its own, essential to many cereal vapes), Ripe Strawberry, DX Bavarian Cream

CAP - Vanilla Custard V2, Sweet Cream

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What about sweeteners? Does anyone buy them and if so where do you find them?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
dont forget the 3 FA vanillas :) sweetener is preference. I personally dont care for it, Id rather use marshmallow or brown sugar or something that will blend into your mix that is already sweet. All the big flavor vendors carry it though.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know, I tried to sit down and come up with a list of "must haves" i ended up buying what i figured i absolutely needed.....now i have more flavors then Baskin Robins and then realize Im not even close....

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
dont forget the 3 FA vanillas :) sweetener is preference. I personally dont care for it, Id rather use marshmallow or brown sugar or something that will blend into your mix that is already sweet. All the big flavor vendors carry it though.
I'd prefer to use an alternative, myself. I'll have to add some brown sugar and marshmallow to the list

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
now i have more flavors then Baskin Robins and then realize Im not even close....
I thought I was rockin' the flavor boat when I had over 50 different flavors to mix with. Now I have over 150 flavors and I still don't have some basic flavors like orange. I have two versions of Mandarin and a Blood Orange, but no regular orange. I am also lacking in nut flavors.

I have come to the conclusion there is no such thing as having too many flavors when questing to make "new flavors".
Those that choose to stick with flavors they like are the ones that save money with DIY.

VU Sponsors