Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello VU Friends.
I have a Son-in-Law and a Step-Son who are both active duty soldiers in the US Army. My Step-Son is at JBER in Anchorage Alaska. I am starting this project to help active duty soldiers quit smoking. If you have any batteries, clearomizers, atomizers, mods, etc that you don't use any more and would like to donate them to our soldiers, please send them to me. As a thank you for participating, I will send you a coupon code for a free bottle of E Liquid. Please do not send E Liquids because I will have no way of knowing how old they are. I will be sending them free bottle of E Liquid from my store so they will be fresh.

I can only give you my word, but I will not use anything you send for my own use or resale. Everything will go directly to soldiers after testing to make sure they work sufficiently. The first shipment of Vape supplies will go to JBER Army base in Anchorage, Alaska. I hope that the response will be so strong that I will be able to send supplies to many other bases as well.

Let's help our soldiers get off tobacco!

Send donations to
Mushroomvapes, LLC
1474 County Road 251
Jeromesville, OH 44840

Thanks for your support!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sounds good to me.

I will take a look at what I have!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice idea. I have a few things I can donate. When are you planning to send the box to Alaska?

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice idea. I have a few things I can donate. When are you planning to send the box to Alaska?
Well, it totally depends on the response. I don't really know what to expect. But I am hoping to get enough hardware to make a shipment in 3-4 weeks. After I make a shipment to Alaska, I will try to find another base that would benefit from the program.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good. I will go thru my stash this weekend and get a package mailed out to you by the end of next week.

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a good idea.
Pm me an address, and I will send a new DB Cigs setup, or two to you for this project.
I have lots of used items that I can send as well.

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for your responses everyone! I hope we can send a nice package to the soldiers in Alaska! If anyone has a relative at a military base and would like to send a Smoke Out package there, let me know.

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
US Army Veteran here, and I think this is a great idea. I will pack up some stuff and send it your way.
Thanks a bunch. I really appreciate it!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE:

My military PIF package is ready to ship....

Sending 1 home made flashlight 510 mod (takes 18500 batts), 5 510 cartos (Boge/Kanger mix) and 1 CE5 clear carto.

Good luck with the venture and I hope the donations help loads of servicemen and servicewomen get off cigs and onto the vaping train.

ETA: Tracking number is 9114901230801180219596. My receipt says you should get it Friday.

Attachments

• Military PIF.jpg
    Military PIF.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE:

My military PIF package is ready to ship....

Sending 1 home made flashlight 510 mod (takes 18500 batts), 5 510 cartos (Boge/Kanger mix) and 1 CE5 clear carto.

Good luck with the venture and I hope the donations help loads of servicemen and servicewomen get off cigs and onto the vaping train.

ETA: Tracking number is 9114901230801180219596. My receipt says you should get it Friday.
That's fantastic! This is one way we, as a community, can support our troops.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great idea! Thank you so much for helping out!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's fantastic! This is one way we, as a community, can support our troops.

Glad I could help out. There are a couple T3 clearos in the package too that I forgot to mention.

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good. I will go thru my stash this weekend and get a package mailed out to you by the end of next week.
Got your package today, thanks a bunch!

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, the first donation has arrived for the Military Smoke-Out Project. The honors go to KREAM. Thanks for your generosity and participation. I will try to remember to take pictures before we ship the stuff out and post them here. I am very excited about this project. I truly believe that vaping saved my wife and my lives. She had a lung cancer scare a year ago which got her on board with vaping. It is a personal crusade for me to get people off of cigarettes, although I was not allowed to say such things on one certain forum...haha.

Borescoped

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's great stuff you are doing there Heisenberg, but please don't forget about the Sailors, Marines and Airmen either!

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's great stuff you are doing there Heisenberg, but please don't forget about the Sailors, Marines and Airmen either!
Oh, absolutely! If you have a friend or relative that would be a contact in any branch of service, you can PM me with their address (assuming you have verified with them that they are willing to distribute the care packages) and I will compile a list of bases that will receive shipments.

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I just withdrew my account at ECF. They said I was "breaking forum rules" by asking for donations for the military. Hmmm. Everybody needs to dump ECF and move to VU!

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So far, I have only received one donation for the military project. Please find it in your heart to help me, help our military guys and gals. Sorry, I'm trying not to beg but I sure would love for this to gain some traction and make a difference!

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am hoping to make the first shipment to our soldiers next week so take a minute out of your busy days and package up your unused vape stuff. It will mean a lot to a soldier in Alaska. Let's support our troops!
Mail your donations to:

Military Smoke Stop
Mushroom Vapes, LLC
1474 County Road 251
Jeromesville, OH 44840

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please help us support out troops! Join the Military Smoke Stop Project!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love our military, I support our military, but stationed in Alaska? They get paid 20k a year and get free meals on base and don't pay rent while on base unless they live in a house, at which point they qualify for housing and food allowance as well. They can afford the items in question. There is shipping available from online vendors to said bases as well.... As much as I don't want our boys n girls in the military smoking, I also don't think we should be paying for their vices in general. Sending these items to those over seas, where the availability might be hindered, would seem a more reasonable request, however I myself don't believe in supporting any actions outside of our own country. I know I will be hated for this, but they joined the military on their own accord, they chose to go overseas and they chose to do this for a living. Allow them to pay for their leisure time activities like the rest of us.

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Celtic,
You are certainly entitled to your opinion but I whole heartedly disagree with it. Especially the part about Alaska. I have been there. Everything costs way more in Alaska, even McDonald's. And 20K a year? Really?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is more money than people making minimum wage here in the lower states make, especially since most get under 35 hours a week on their paychecks...I completely respect your opinion Heisenberg. They do not have to eat McDonalds either, they can eat in the mess hall. I do wish you luck in collecting goods for the ones you love.

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nothing that I collect will go to anybody that I am related to or even know. I have a step-son at JBER in Alaska who neither smokes nor vapes who has agreed to distribute the items to people who do.

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This project has been canceled due to lack of interest.

Hello everyone, this is my first post. My wife and I quit Smoking one year ago and have been happily vapeing ever since. I have served in the USAF for just over 17 years and currently deployed to Bagram Afghanistan. Since I got here In July I have been able to get five people to quit smoking since but I know I can get a lot more. The hardest part of getting more to quit smoking is the time it takes for orders of battery’s tanks and juices for the guys to get started with. I have been searching forms for a few days now to see if there was anyone out there supporting the military as well as having the same mission of getting everyone off of cigarettes. I am extremely excited to stumble upon this group. Is there any way I could be added to the receiver’s so I can get more people to quit smoking here?

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A worthy Endeavor. I was Stationed Outside of Anchorage in 1980-1981 when it was Called Fort Richardson,home of the 172nd Air Mobile Brigade. I regular Army Infantry MOS 11 C. That was a peace time Army then way different then Modern times

Hello VU Friends.
I have a Son-in-Law and a Step-Son who are both active duty soldiers in the US Army. My Step-Son is at JBER in Anchorage Alaska. I am starting this project to help active duty soldiers quit smoking. If you have any batteries, clearomizers, atomizers, mods, etc that you don't use any more and would like to donate them to our soldiers, please send them to me. As a thank you for participating, I will send you a coupon code for a free bottle of E Liquid. Please do not send E Liquids because I will have no way of knowing how old they are. I will be sending them free bottle of E Liquid from my store so they will be fresh.

I can only give you my word, but I will not use anything you send for my own use or resale. Everything will go directly to soldiers after testing to make sure they work sufficiently. The first shipment of Vape supplies will go to JBER Army base in Anchorage, Alaska. I hope that the response will be so strong that I will be able to send supplies to many other bases as well.

Send donations to
Mushroomvapes, LLC
1474 County Road 251
Jeromesville, OH 44840

Thanks for your support!
Hello VU Friends.

Send donations to
Mushroomvapes, LLC
1474 County Road 251
Jeromesville, OH 44840

Thanks for your support!

Hello,
I am currently deployed to Afghanistan,
I have about four guys that are trying to quit smoking and would like to enter the world of vaping. We would really love your support.

VU Sponsors