Become a Patron!

MTL RTA non-sub suggestions

My gal and I like to have around 4ml capacity and around 1.5 ohm coil builds. Vaping high VG unflavored ejuice so not concerned about flavor. We've been vaping for about 3 years using mainly GS Air 1.5 ohm and most recently Melo 3 with Triton 1.8 ohm coils. I'm tired of buying factory made coils and we don't care for the sub-ohm coils we've used. Around 22mm and 25mm suggestions appreciated!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
If you are sure you will never vape with flavor - I'd go for some old school RTAs that you can still get on the cheap

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GS air 1.5 ohm coil....
Subtank Mini with the RBA?
should be able to get a decent similar vape with that.
Serpent RTA.
then the new stuff the Digiflavor Siren V2. I think is available in 22 and 24 mm versions.

I did eyeball the Kayfuns and may go that way... my only reservation is convincing other would be ex-smokers to spend that kind of money.

SQuape R is no longer produced

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did eyeball the Kayfuns and may go that way... my only reservation is convincing other would be ex-smokers to spend that kind of money.

SQuape R is no longer produced
I've got one Authentic Kayfun 5 and 4 (maybe 5?) Clones and to be honest I see zero difference with the SXK Clones, they're that good. If you can't find the SXK Clone ping me and I'm sure I can be persuaded to let one go. I got them during my Vape Apocalypse stockpiling phase.

GS air 1.5 ohm coil....
Subtank Mini with the RBA?
should be able to get a decent similar vape with that.
Serpent RTA.
then the new stuff the Digiflavor Siren V2. I think is available in 22 and 24 mm versions.
I like the looks of both of those. Serpent looks hard to come by though. The Digiflavor Siren V2 is something I will be taking a harder look at this week.
Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

I've got one Authentic Kayfun 5 and 4 (maybe 5?) Clones and to be honest I see zero difference with the SXK Clones, they're that good. If you can't find the SXK Clone ping me and I'm sure I can be persuaded to let one go. I got them during my Vape Apocalypse stockpiling phase.
Right on! I will be kicking it around the rest of this week and will keep that in mind.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the looks of both of those. Serpent looks hard to come by though. The Digiflavor Siren V2 is something I will be taking a harder look at this week.
Thanks everyone for the suggestions!
Only problem with the Serpent is that the glass is not replaceable.
Other than that love em.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors