Become a Patron!

mtbakervapor: YES ; wakeandvape: NO

scottyorr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been buying juice and vaping hardware from Mount Baker Vapor for over two years now. I have always, ALWAYS had a good experience with them. They are my favorite place to buy my vaping supplies from. I recommend them highly! Fast shipping, excellent prices, and fantastic customer service.

Any time I need or want something for my vaping "habit" (yes, it is), I always check mtbakervapor first. I only seek elsewhere if they don't have what I'm looking for - which lead me to this tale of woe...

I wanted a small, inexpensive box mod - in particular, I was looking for a Kanger KBOX (I am a big Kanger fan). Well, mtbakervapor didn't carry that particular product, so I looked around. It was hard to find anyone in the USA that had them in stock, so I started looking at reviews for similar mods. I stumbled upon some positive reviews of the Sigelei Mini 30W mod and fixated on that instead. mtbakervapor didn't carry that either, and I eventually found a good price on one from a USA vendor: Wake and Vape. I was a little concerned about how wakeandvape's website and billing worked, but I ordered one from them anyway.

The shipping wasn't as quick as Mount Baker, but it was acceptable and I was tickled pink when it arrived on a Saturday morning. I loaded my new efest 18650 battery in it (from mtbakervapor), and fired it up. I LOVED IT. it was great! I was in low-ohm box mod heaven - until Sunday afternoon. It just quit working....

OK, so I have to contact wakeandvape. I write, and explain the situation and request a replacement or a refund. After several emails back and forth with "Ashley", I send it back at my expense (I was required to ship it back either registered first class or Priority mail - I chose to send it Priority mail).

So I followed the tracking of the package I sent, and saw that it was delivered on a Monday afternoon around 5pm (not sure if it was my time: eastern, or california time). I didn't hear anything, so after a week, on the following Monday, I wrote back and asked about the status of my return. I got a short email from "Ashley" that just said "We take around 10 days to process returns :)". So I went back into my earlier emails and found that indeed, "Ashley" had said "We take 0-10 business days to process returns upon receiving." OK, I was out of line and shouldn't have expected anything yet.

That Saturday arrived, and still no word from "Ashley", so I write again mentioning that it had been more than eleven days now, and I wanted a tracking number or status about a refund. I got a reply pretty quickly that said they were processing returns that very day. I got a tracking number later that day, but it didn't show picked up by USPS until the following Wednesday (granted Monday was the Columbus day holiday). It finally arrived and I was happy that the whole ordeal was behind me...

...Or so I thought. The second Sigelei quit working after a week. I'd had it. I went to wakeandvape and wrote up a product review for the Sigelei (which has yet to appear - I'm not surprised). I then went to mtbakervapor and ordered a Kanger SUBOX Mini Kit. It will be here on Tuesday, and I have no doubts that it will be fine. I won't pursue anything else on the Sigelei with wakeandvape. I just consider the $38+ I spent as a lesson learned.

Good luck to you in your choices.
Scotty

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's a shame. I purchased my Sigelei 150 from Wake and Vape and I'm really pleased with my mod and service from Wake and Vape.

Really sorry to hear that your experience was so bad.

scottyorr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a shame. I purchased my Sigelei 150 from Wake and Vape and I'm really pleased with my mod and service from Wake and Vape.

Really sorry to hear that your experience was so bad.

Thanks barbaraann. I agree it's a shame, but it sure feels like it's "shame on me". I'm glad your experience was better.

scottyorr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My SUBOX Mini Kit arrived today from Mount Baker. Ordered Friday night, it shipped Saturday, and I got it today (Monday)! From Arizona to New York in 2 days! And it was just free 1st class shipping - nothing special. And the mod works great! Way to go mtbakervapor!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wow first post on a forum is to complain about a vendor and tell us how great another vendor is......

not suspicious at all

ive ordered from wake and vape with 0 issues and would order from there again
@wake and vape

scottyorr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually, I believe that is exactly what this forum is for. I read the rules. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
nope no rules against posting review of vendors

all i said is doing it the way you did was suspicious...guilty conscious?????

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had a similar situation with W&V so I don't order from them anymore.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm debating making the switch over to Mt. Baker myself.

I've been having a similar experience with a big online vendor that happens to be local (Vista Vapors). Long story short, I had trouble with the mod I got from them (iStick 100w) and they made promises they didn't deliver on after I paid to ship it back, then sent the mod back looking like it got dropped in a fry vat after being dragged down the highway. Still waiting to hear back for the third time.

Just saying, I keep hearing great things about Mt. Baker.
That and welcome to the forum and keep posting as many reviews as you want, whether positive or negative.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Having bought from both companies, I'm going to go the other way.
Bought many a ml from Mt. Baker, and while their customer service is great, their juice is very inconsistent from one order to the next. I quit buying from them for that reason.
Never had a single problem with Wake and Vape. Though I never had to return anything, so I never had to test their customer service.
So far...advantage Wake and Vape. For me.

scottyorr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the welcome, guys and gals!

John Q, I hear you. Likewise, I have never had to return anything to Mount Baker, but the communication, shipping speed, and deals keep me going back without worry. I no longer buy juice from them, but not because I noticed problems with it - I've been mixing my own for the last year. I've used first nicvape, and now heartlandvapes for that - and both are fine. I did continue to buy my flavorings from mtbaker, but I tried some of heartlandvapes "Extreme Ice" and it compared well (and a 4 oz bottle lasts a long time....).

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HI this is Ashley.

We have had like 20 sigelie returns out of 1000s sold this year. Bad luck this customer had 2 in 2 weeks but it seems he was taken care of. We are a small company but doing out best to compete with the big guys like mount baker and we are getting faster and faster.

Not sure how we can get our shipping any faster we ship same day priority mail all orders received before 3pm pacific weekdays.

Returns can be slower just because we have them sent to a separate address from where we ship from so it takes a few days for me to get and to inspect.

Just wanted to let you guys know we are doing a giveway of 10 sigelei 150s right now:

http://www.wakeandvape.com/blog/wake-and-vape-halloween-blowuaway-giveaway-/

During the giveaway we are running the following specials

We have the Sigelei 150w on sale for only $59 http://www.wakeandvape.com/sigelei-150w/ and this coupon code: HALLOWEEN

And the Sigelei 150TC on sale for only $64 http://www.wakeandvape.com/sigelei-150w-temperature-control-with-free-upgrades/ and this coupon code: HALLOWEEN2

Also, don’t forget about all of our other sales we have going on right now. Sales such as the Sigelei 75w for $39.95 and more! Check them all out here: http://www.wakeandvape.com/blog/october-harvest-of-hot-new-products-and-specials/

Happy Halloween!

Last edited:

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No part of this statement is true. I don't personally care for myself - just passing along the information.
Wow.... Just wow!

Total disconnect from what actually happened, but I guess that's cool?

Normally when I've seen vendors pop into a thread like this it's typically to say "oops, we screwed up. Here's what we're doing to make this right".

None of that here! Just pop in, brush the OP under the rug and shamelessly insert a sale plug.

Not cool, Wake and Vape!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Actually I think Ashley did fine
The op had an issue. She resolved it under their standard policies./ Ok maybe those policies could be better.
Then there was a problem with the replacement. The OP decided not to tell Ashley and just accept it.
Wake and Vape are just resellers. They dont make the mod. She admitted they have had some issues with them. Its not Wake and Vapes fault if SIg sent them some bad mods
and the OP didnt bother to try and get the 2nd one replaced

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually I think Ashley did fine
The op had an issue. She resolved it under their standard policies./ Ok maybe those policies could be better.
Then there was a problem with the replacement. The OP decided not to tell Ashley and just accept it.
Wake and Vape are just resellers. They dont make the mod. She admitted they have had some issues with them. Its not Wake and Vapes fault if SIg sent them some bad mods
and the OP didnt bother to try and get the 2nd one replaced
This is true.

I also understand getting to the point of frustration that just makes you say "fuck it, I'm done trying".

Pretty much every seller is a reseller, but some stand behind what they've sold you more than others. If it were my company I'd try to intercede and go to bat for the customer with the supplying company. That's just me though and I'm in no way a business owner.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well that would be nice of ashley but the OP CHOSE not to go to her with the second one breaking...so not her fault and she only knows about this because I not the OP tagged her in this thread

scottyorr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually, I did contact the vendor about the second Sigelei going bad. However, I did indicate that I would not request another replacement - getting the first replacement was too much of a headache for me. I wished them luck if they deserved it and left it at that.

EDIT: @Mattp169 : wakeandvape knew about my issue with the second Sigelei before you tagged her, sorry.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Actually, I did contact the vendor about the second Sigelei going bad. However, I did indicate that I would not request another replacement - getting the first replacement was too much of a headache for me. I wished them luck if they deserved it and left it at that.

EDIT: @Mattp169 : wakeandvape knew about my issue with the second Sigelei before you tagged her, sorry.

really? then why did you not include that in your OP since that would make wake and vape look worse.

long story short.you dont like wake and vape
ive had no issues with them
to each their own

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This was a really angry customer and i did my best to make good with him. I sent him a new sigelie etc. We have never had it happen that a customer get 2 bad sigelies in a row. Like i said if this is true this is really really bad luck. THis is the last email i got from this customer. I guess its my fault for selling a "shit" brand like sigelie and like he says in his email i should stop carrying the Sigelie line up. My family has strong connection to Sigeliei and i take offence to such harsh words about what is obviously an awesome brand.

This is his last email to me after i did my best to try to make this right. As you can see the customer just shut off.

I just want you to know that I will NOT be contacting you any more about this after this email. Yes, this is my FINAL communication with you about my dealings with your company. If you do not care, then no need to read further.

The second segelei you sent me quit working after about a week. NO, I DO NOT CARE TO HAVE IT REPLACED AGAIN. It was just 38+ dollars down the drain as far as I am concerned - lesson learned. I will never buy segelei again, and I will not buy anything from you again.

Your tagline says: PROVIDERS OF BOX MODS THAT WORK PROPERLY

Well, this one didn't - twice!!
Now if you got your segelei's on the level, then if I were you, I would quit carrying that line. If you got them from somewhere less-than-legitimate, then SHAME ON YOU.

Frankly, at this point, I don't care if you go out of business tomorrow. I like to think that companies that provide products for vapers are honest, hardworking groups of individuals that like to share the best of what they find with vapers who are looking for good products at reasonable prices. However, after this experience, I would never recommend to any of my vaping friends to check you out. In fact, I would say "Avoid wakeandvape"

OK, that's about enough I guess.

I am a firm believer that those that knowingly do a disservice to others, eventually get what's coming to them. So, I know that if in six-months, (if I even think to check) you are still around, maybe my experience was a fluke.

Good luck to you if you deserve it - to heck with you if you don't.
In any case, I am done with you.

Last edited:

scottyorr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, that is my email. I wasn't angry until the second mod failed. I didn't want to wait another 3 weeks and pay an additional 6 dollars shipping. I admitted that maybe my experience was a fluke, but my review was not posted on wakeandvape's website. And nothing was done to lead to a statement like "it seems he was taken care of". By the way, this post is not a reply to "Ashley". This post is just to inform readers of this thread what I went through with this vendor.

EDIT: Also note that I did not really say anything that "harsh" about Sigelei.

Last edited:

scottyorr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Artemis : Thank you.

In this case, I don't mind too much because it provides context and it points out something about this vendor that I hope people see for themselves. In fact, I'm preserving wakeandvape's entire post above (including my email) by including it as a quote here. I do this because it is possible for that poster to come back and edit out what he/she wrote - I won't be surprised if that happens.

I didn't find vapingunderground until after my ordeal. It is a good resource. I will definitely check here for information about any new vendor that I am tempted to buy from, before I buy from them.

Good luck all.
Scotty

This was a really angry customer and i did my best to make good with him. I sent him a new sigelie etc. We have never had it happen that a customer get 2 bad sigelies in a row. Like i said if this is true this is really really bad luck. THis is the last email i got from this customer. I guess its my fault for selling a "shit" brand like sigelie and like he says in his email i should stop carrying the Sigelie line up. My family has strong connection to Sigeliei and i take offence to such harsh words about what is obviously an awesome brand.

This is his last email to me after i did my best to try to make this right. As you can see the customer just shut off.

I just want you to know that I will NOT be contacting you any more about this after this email. Yes, this is my FINAL communication with you about my dealings with your company. If you do not care, then no need to read further.

The second segelei you sent me quit working after about a week. NO, I DO NOT CARE TO HAVE IT REPLACED AGAIN. It was just 38+ dollars down the drain as far as I am concerned - lesson learned. I will never buy segelei again, and I will not buy anything from you again.

Your tagline says: PROVIDERS OF BOX MODS THAT WORK PROPERLY

Well, this one didn't - twice!!
Now if you got your segelei's on the level, then if I were you, I would quit carrying that line. If you got them from somewhere less-than-legitimate, then SHAME ON YOU.

Frankly, at this point, I don't care if you go out of business tomorrow. I like to think that companies that provide products for vapers are honest, hardworking groups of individuals that like to share the best of what they find with vapers who are looking for good products at reasonable prices. However, after this experience, I would never recommend to any of my vaping friends to check you out. In fact, I would say "Avoid wakeandvape"

OK, that's about enough I guess.

I am a firm believer that those that knowingly do a disservice to others, eventually get what's coming to them. So, I know that if in six-months, (if I even think to check) you are still around, maybe my experience was a fluke.

Good luck to you if you deserve it - to heck with you if you don't.
In any case, I am done with you.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Artemis : Thank you.

In this case, I don't mind too much because it provides context and it points out something about this vendor that I hope people see for themselves. In fact, I'm preserving wakeandvape's entire post above (including my email) by including it as a quote here. I do this because it is possible for that poster to come back and edit out what he/she wrote - I won't be surprised if that happens.

I didn't find vapingunderground until after my ordeal. It is a good resource. I will definitely check here for information about any new vendor that I am tempted to buy from, before I buy from them.

Good luck all.
Scotty
I wouldn't want my personal correspondence put up in a public place either. However, it definitely provides insight.

And let it stand as a testament, right back to post #1, that you were on point the whole time and boo to those that doubted.

Also @WakeAndVape:
Ya might want to just stick your hands into your front pockets and SLOWLY back away from this one. You took a crap on the living room rug and you've been told that nothing is going to happen THIS TIME. Learn from the experience instead of dragging the shit through the house.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't want my personal correspondence put up in a public place either. However, it definitely provides insight.

And let it stand as a testament, right back to post #1, that you were on point the whole time and boo to those that doubted.

Also @WakeAndVape:
Ya might want to just stick your hands into your front pockets and SLOWLY back away from this one. You took a crap on the living room rug and you've been told that nothing is going to happen THIS TIME. Learn from the experience instead of dragging the shit through the house.

I couldn't disagree more
the OP is the one who should be ashamed for his correspondence
the fault lies on him for this situation
he made it public not ashley
i do think she should have not posted the email
but it does shed light to me that the OP could have handled things much differently
perhaps calling ashley and explaining that now he has gotten 2 defective mods. He doesnt want to waste the money on shipping it back to get a 3rd mod that may be defective. What else can ashley do?
Ashley could have done more, but if you are treated like an asshole by your customer many business people would rather just let things go then risk trying to please the customer again and they wind up shitting on you more. Some people can just not be satisfied. Ive dealt with all sorts of people in business transactions and sometimes there comes a point where you do decide to just let it go. You get more flies with honey as the old saying goes.

This is a deplorable situation all around.
Ashley got shit on by Sig,so she unknowingly shit on her customer twice, who in turn shit on her in an email and then shit on her again in the most public vaping forum. Things could have been handled better on all sides.

In fairness if I were the OP Id be pissed. But I would have tried to work with Ashely after the second mod broke instead of basically shitting on her and then shitting on her in a forum. If she couldnt have made good the second go around, then yea Id blasted her too. But we all handle things differently
to each their own.
take away what you will from this all.
Shit happened on this order from wake and vape
plenty other orders go out every day from wake and vape with no issues
same can be said of most companies selling everything

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ashley,
Your loyal customers stand behind you 100%, you did all that you can. Two bad Sigelei's back to back, no way.
I will always continue to buy from you.
look im a customer, im not going to give ashley a full 100% pass, but with the first mod she did what she advertises to do, and the second mod and all that followed is on the OP

I will buy from wake and vape in the future without reservation

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could this have been handled better by both parties involved? Yes. I agree with you there.

However, one of the greatest things I learned (while I spent 8 years as an auto mechanic) is that, especially in dealing with the "squeaky wheel" customers, the customer ISN'T always right, but the customer is ALWAYS the customer. As a business you don't give away the farm over $40, but you try to make things right no matter how irrational or frustrated the customer is, or is making you.

The customer is always the customer. With the amount of vendors/stores/etc out there now, in the age of choice and options, the customer ultimately chose you. They could've chosen from literally hundreds, no thousands, of different vendors, but they chose you.

Do the majority of transactions go off without any hitch for almost every vendor out there? Yes. However, it's the ones that don't that require the vendor's customer-service to step up and make things right. If the product you sold the customer doesn't perform the way it should or ends up being defective several times then perhaps a different solution needs to be considered.

Even when a customer is difficult and tells you to "stick it where the sun don't shine" you seek to understand and offer a solution.

That's my $.02, but I'm no business major.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Similar experience with W&V and the Sigelei75wTC.
After spending $6 extra dollars to send it back and then having the replacement come first class after waiting for it to be sent I wasn't about to waste another $6 to get my original $55 refunded because the 2nd mod came almost as bad as the first.
The 2nd one is usable and not as bad at TC as the M80+ which I was stuck with from a local with a really bad refund policy.

I don't really blame W&V. With their prices they probably can't afford to pay shipping 3-4 extra times when a company like Sigelei produces garbage.

The Sigelei was my first Junk On Arrival ecig. I'll just never buy another Sigelei or another Smok. One produces garbage the other is a scam company.
I will still use W&V.

We have never had it happen that a customer get 2 bad sigelies in a row.

I did. I didn't bother contacting you on the second because I figure it's a Sigelei problem not yours. I did get #2 to kick into TC by showing the version repeatedly but without dry coil protection, so it can be used.
2 mods, very similar problems, they've obviously changed something. I know I've seen a video with the 75wTC's dropping to 0v on a dry wick, but neither of the ones I've been through will.

2 bad segelei's, now that's a first.

No it's not.

Two bad Sigelei's back to back, no way.

Yes way.
It's really old how ecig fanboys attack the messengers who dare stand up and say the emperor has no clothes.
What's "no way" is that I received 2 75wTC's back to back with the same problem and not one fanboy has reported the same problem. I got the only two with this problem??? NO WAY!

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its just really bad luck to get two bad of anything in a row. Sigelies are usually really solid. The one exception to that is the Sigelei 75w which had problems in its first production run for whatever reason.

I am always amazed at how little Sigelei and pioneer4you products come back.

All I can do is apologize profusely to the customer and try to make it up. But if he wants to throw in the towel and give up there is nothing more i can do.

Absolutely at the margins we sale we cannot afford to sale products that are problematic. I use to sale products a lot cheaper...but then learned the hard way that you can lose money even if you think you are making $5 a vape.

All we can do is learn from the situation and offer faster return processing.

But i am always weary of first time posters.... or first time customers.

We go to bat for repeat customers and will send them there vape before we get the old one back etc. If you are a regular customer of ours please mention that when you contact us...it does make a big difference for us.

Running a family run vape business at the margins we do is a difficult affair. And we do get scammed a lot on top of it. People sending us vapes back that we obviously did not sale them etc.

scottyorr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But i am always weary of first time posters.... or first time customers.
Sorry, but I can't keep my mouth shut about this. ALL of your customers were "first time customers". What a totally ignorant sentiment.

EDIT: (If I had read that statement in a review BEFORE I bought from you, I would not have bought from you and I would not be out $38 right now.)

EDIT #2: Anybody else care to be a "first time customer"?

Last edited:

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, but I can't keep my mouth shut about this. ALL of your customers were "first time customers". What a totally ignorant sentiment.

EDIT: (If I had read that statement in a review BEFORE I bought from you, I would not have bought from you and I would not be out $38 right now.)

EDIT #2: Anybody else care to be a "first time customer"?
Nothing personal against Wake and Vape, but I wish you the best an attitude like that can get you.

I'd never heard of Wake and Vape before this thread, and I'm sure that they've had plenty of smooth transactions, but after that last response I'm very unlikely to ever order anything from Wake and Vape.

I understand not giving the farm away to first-time customers, but when said customer(s) have an issue that hasn't been resolved don't seek them out in a public forum, start digging yourself a hole you can't get out of, minimize the customer, brush off the issue, and directly and blatantly alienate other potential new customers.

What's the greater loss, a cut in your profit margin having to ship a device that a customer has been having problems with or the loss of that customer along with the other potential customers lost due to the first giving poor reviews?

Maybe I SHOULD start a vape business. I'm pretty sure I couldn't do any worse than Wake and Vape, especially if they can conduct business like this and still make money. Don't think that you're the only one that has had to pay to ship the item. The customer paid once to get the item, then again to return it when it was defective. You've had to pay once to re-ship the same item, that should've worked right the first time. The customer didn't want to have to shell out another minimum of $4 to re-re-ship the item back to potentially receive another defective item. Do you see the cycle? The customer, at that point, would've paid around $12 shipping and returning and re-returning the same $38 item.

What's the point?

Last edited:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will just leave this here for anyone who may be interested...
customer-retention-customer-loyalty.jpg

scottyorr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This thread is also a POSITIVE review of mtbakervapor. The Kanger SUBOX Mini Kit I got is working great! (And has now lasted longer and performed better than the Sigelei 30W - without skipping a beat.) I'm excited to use up the coils included and have to build my own (I may not wait :)).

With every order I receive from Mount Baker, I get a freebie (juice), and 3 or 4 business cards to hand out. I don't think they would mind me "handing one out" here: "Save 10% on your next order! Use coupon code: vaporfrombaker". I may not be a mtbakervapor "Raving Fan" yet, but I sure am glad they are around - I am pretty sure they will be for a long time.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HI this is Ashley.

We have had like 20 sigelie returns out of 1000s sold this year. Bad luck this customer had 2 in 2 weeks but it seems he was taken care of. We are a small company but doing out best to compete with the big guys like mount baker and we are getting faster and faster.

Not sure how we can get our shipping any faster we ship same day priority mail all orders received before 3pm pacific weekdays.

Returns can be slower just because we have them sent to a separate address from where we ship from so it takes a few days for me to get and to inspect.

Just wanted to let you guys know we are doing a giveway of 10 sigelei 150s right now:

http://www.wakeandvape.com/blog/wake-and-vape-halloween-blowuaway-giveaway-/

During the giveaway we are running the following specials

We have the Sigelei 150w on sale for only $59 http://www.wakeandvape.com/sigelei-150w/ and this coupon code: HALLOWEEN

And the Sigelei 150TC on sale for only $64 http://www.wakeandvape.com/sigelei-150w-temperature-control-with-free-upgrades/ and this coupon code: HALLOWEEN2

Also, don’t forget about all of our other sales we have going on right now. Sales such as the Sigelei 75w for $39.95 and more! Check them all out here: http://www.wakeandvape.com/blog/october-harvest-of-hot-new-products-and-specials/

Happy Halloween!

There is a big difference between creating a shipping label and actually getting the product out the door. My experience has been that you create the shipping label and then it just sits there for days before the actual pick. That is not same day shipping. Also, having customers pick up the tab on shipping for a faulty product you sold them is a pretty shitty move. Having a biased against first time customers, equally as shitty. You do offer great deals but I'm not impressed with your customer service in the least bit.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors